By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Moderator staff change

Kantor said:
hatmoza said:
Kantor said:

Unfortunately, we can't snap our fingers and bring them back. All except rocketpig have been away from the site for years now, and rocketpig is far less active than before.

We've already had one minor miracle in the return of Montana, but I don't think we can expect that again. I wonder if there are any other ex-mods around and still active on the site

mm and Maxwell silly.

YOU SUCK McBAIN!

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

i am currently working on an internet time machine so we can permanently hang in those glory days.we will need a crack mod team though because there was some heavy spammers back then not to mention full on console wars,hang on the dog has just run off with the flux capacitor,crikey!

Above & Beyond

I nominate man-bear-pig.

spurgeonryan said:
The only thing I remember from when I lurked was that I wished I could be in benkinobis thread. When I signed up in the beginning all I can remember is nordlead banning me Multi times, and being new to a forum in general having no idea what was going on! What was a troll?

Good Ole. Nordlead.

multi times as in once ?

This thread makes me so nostalgic

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
amp316 said:
That's a shame to hear. I really like Machina.

...and yeah, the moderation team should definitely decide who gets the spot.

Lol, get a poll!!

Yay!!!