By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Moderator staff change

He didnt leave, so to say... Was fired and then just left the site.

Around the Network

some good reading up there,glad my PC is back,machina was a good head mod wasn't he,i don't really deal with the mods but i'd imagine its annoying if there is alot of arguments/politics going on for whatever reason

Above & Beyond

That's a shame, but I can imagine the position is a bit of a time sink.

I quite like the idea of having Rol as a mod though...

i may as well ask here,and i know its probably already been said but i'm catching up, can i not add games and things now as in my collection,is it all separate or are changes still incoming

we should have a public vote for one mod team position like x factor or idol,haha,that would get some thread attention

Above & Beyond

Sad to see him leave as head mod, he.certainly did a good job of it as far as I know.

I nominate: Nobody. That's for the staff to decide between themselves.

Around the Network

That's a shame to hear. I really like Machina.

...and yeah, the moderation team should definitely decide who gets the spot.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

pezus said:
trunkswd said:
Rath said:
I hope this isn't over that Source/Seece bollocks that's been going on. Saw Machina's name being thrown about during that.

I must have missed this. Does anyone have a link to the thread(s) where this happened? It does explais why its been just me doing the sales and new articles on VGChartz.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=142502&page=1

Oh my that some serious shit and I missed it.

Why!!!!??

pezus said:
spurgeonryan said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:
pezus said:
trunkswd said:
Rath said:
I hope this isn't over that Source/Seece bollocks that's been going on. Saw Machina's name being thrown about during that.

I must have missed this. Does anyone have a link to the thread(s) where this happened? It does explais why its been just me doing the sales and new articles on VGChartz.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=142502&page=1

Oh my that some serious shit and I missed it.

Why!!!!??

I would imagine it was because you were busy with something.....

Reported

There's plenty of mods in this thread; I wouldn't worry about it :P

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

I think Montana and Kantor would do well as head moderators.

They both seem to always have an ear close to the ground in the community, and they both seem very open to outside opinions when it comes to deciding where the community should be headed. They're also intelligent and level-headed enough to determine what actions would be ultimately be good for the site.

I nominate Turkish as head mod