By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - What was the last VHS that you watched?

Damn I don't remember. But i have so many memories watching my favorite animation like Land Before Time and many Disney movies.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Around the Network
Solid-Stark said:
Damn I don't remember. But i have so many memories watching my favorite animation like Land Before Time and many Disney movies.

OMG!

Now I remember xD

I think it was the 6th Land Before Time *________________*

Man I love that series.

Basil's YouTube Channel

BasilZero said:
Solid-Stark said:

OMG!

Now I remember xD

Man I love that series.

Yup! I had the first 7 movies. I still had them till about a year ago, the VHS tapes no longer played properly :(

Little Foot FTW!

e=mc^2

Solid-Stark said:
BasilZero said:
Solid-Stark said:

OMG!

Now I remember xD

Man I love that series.

Yup! I had the first 7 movies. I still had them till about a year ago, the VHS tapes no longer played properly :(

Little Foot FTW!

Then here is a present to you two and others who have mentioned it.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Billy Madison. Until last year we still had a VHS player at my parent's cottage, and the only copy of Billy Madison (one of the best comedies of all time) we had was on VHS so we would watch it occasionally.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Solid-Stark said:
BasilZero said:
Solid-Stark said:

OMG!

Now I remember xD

Man I love that series.

Little Foot FTW!

Ahh memories. I remember getting that one at McDonalds in some promotional thing.

e=mc^2

Lord of the Flies.

That is basically my favorite book ever written and my ex found out about it and brought the movie over. (this was a good 5 years ago). Hell, I kept the better of the two and still have the film.

Solid-Stark said:
spurgeonryan said:
Solid-Stark said:
BasilZero said:
Solid-Stark said:

OMG!

Now I remember xD

Man I love that series.

Little Foot FTW!