By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - What was the last VHS that you watched?

Probably a Soprano tape of a friend. But happy to give away the VHS's I have left.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Around the Network

Beatles Anthology some months ago.

Traansformers The Movie (Cartoon from the late 80's). I was on a huge nostalgia trip a few years back and I bought it. It's still awesome!

I think I have some old TV shows and episodes of WWE Raw from the early 2000's, too. I should go back and watch them for old time's sake.

Twitter: @d21lewis

The Little Rascals :)
but that was like a year or more ago

The Lion King - I wanted to watch my VHS one more time before I bought the Blu-Ray verison.

Around the Network

Lion King i think, or The shining, one of them.

I don't remember, but I'm sure it was at least 8 years ago.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

PullusPardus said:
Lion King i think, or The shining, one of them.

I predict that it was The Shining.

@ Troll Whisp.

That sounds about right!

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Pokemon the first movie or it might have been goosebumps: night of the living dummy

Boutros said:
I watch Casper, Once Upon a Forest and The Land Before Time every now and then as they were my favorites as a child but the latest I watched is Zeus and Roxanne.

I've been progressively buying the blu-ray version of Disney Classics to replace my old VHS copies.

Ahh, the old Disney classics...

I still have a VHS version of Casper laying around here....somewhere. I'm too lazy to search for it, though.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.