By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - What was the last VHS that you watched?

The Lion King - I wanted to watch my VHS one more time before I bought the Blu-Ray verison.

Around the Network

Lion King i think, or The shining, one of them.

I don't remember, but I'm sure it was at least 8 years ago.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Pokemon the first movie or it might have been goosebumps: night of the living dummy

Boutros said:
I watch Casper, Once Upon a Forest and The Land Before Time every now and then as they were my favorites as a child but the latest I watched is Zeus and Roxanne.

I've been progressively buying the blu-ray version of Disney Classics to replace my old VHS copies.

Ahh, the old Disney classics...

I still have a VHS version of Casper laying around here....somewhere. I'm too lazy to search for it, though.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Around the Network

It's either Aladdin or the Star Wars Trilogy in its original version (before Lucas messed with it).

Signature goes here!

Zoolander

Private Obsession, starring Shannon Whirry's boobs. Why isn't this available on DVD?!

Alfred J Kwak.. awesome cartoon, about adventure, racism, friendship, nazism, napoleon, dead in the family, climate issues, whale hunting..
But I don't think my VHS works anymore.. a few years back I ported all my family vhs over to dvd and never looked at that thing ever again..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

The last VHS tapes i purchased were Zombie Lust 14 and Devil Ant 2, i still collect WCW PPV tapes.