By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - What was the last VHS that you watched?

I think it was Bruce Almighty, like 2 years ago.

Around the Network

Damn I don't remember. But i have so many memories watching my favorite animation like Land Before Time and many Disney movies.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

BasilZero said:
Solid-Stark said:
Damn I don't remember. But i have so many memories watching my favorite animation like Land Before Time and many Disney movies.

OMG!

Now I remember xD

I think it was the 6th Land Before Time *________________*

Man I love that series.

Yup! I had the first 7 movies. I still had them till about a year ago, the VHS tapes no longer played properly :(

Little Foot FTW!

e=mc^2

Billy Madison. Until last year we still had a VHS player at my parent's cottage, and the only copy of Billy Madison (one of the best comedies of all time) we had was on VHS so we would watch it occasionally.

spurgeonryan said:
Solid-Stark said:
BasilZero said:
Solid-Stark said:

OMG!

Now I remember xD

I think it was the 6th Land Before Time *________________*

Man I love that series.

Yup! I had the first 7 movies. I still had them till about a year ago, the VHS tapes no longer played properly :(

Little Foot FTW!

Then here is a present to you two and others who have mentioned it.

Ahh memories. I remember getting that one at McDonalds in some promotional thing.

e=mc^2

Around the Network

Lord of the Flies.

That is basically my favorite book ever written and my ex found out about it and brought the movie over. (this was a good 5 years ago). Hell, I kept the better of the two and still have the film.

Night at the Opera by the Marx brothers.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

TruckOSaurus said:
AdventWolf said:
I watched the first Aladdin movie a few months ago. Old Disney movies are awesome.

The first Aladdin is an incredible movie. The others were a big letdown. The reason I'm holding on to my VHS copy of Aladdin is because it's the French version dubbed in Quebec so I'm scared that if I buy the DVD version I'll get stuck with the version dubbed in France which would be quite intolerable.

I enjoyed all of them but the first is definitely the best. I feel like watching it again lol.

I remember trying to keep up with the Dragon Ball Z series on VHS. Each cassette only had about two or three episodes. The show was coming on Cartoon Network (all hail the mighty Toonami!) and the episodes would come out on VHS before they aired on TV. I had no patience so I kept buying. Then, it got to a point where I'd buy a VHS tape and absolutely nothing would change between the start of the the first episode and the end of the last episode (How the hell can you fight for 90 minutes on a planet that explodes in 5 minutes ans still not have a conclusion!?). I finally gave up on buying them.

The last one i remember watching was a VHS with the final episodes of Friends season 7 in 2001.