By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - What was the last VHS that you watched?

So I just went to Half Price Books and wandered the store for an hour. I checked out the clearance game section, picked up 30 vhs, looked for the newer Dr. Who with Matt Smith on dvd, enlightened a worker on why they should have a certain "Terry Goodkind" book in the rare book section, rummaged through rap records, and am currently waiting for my 40 dollar sushi order at the Sushi Bar.

While sitting here I wondered if anyone still uses vhs on this site other than me and maybe a few others. What was the last vhs you watched?

Vhs user prediction is as follows:

Mike_intellivision, commando, and cunning linguist.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Around the Network

Will edit when I get home. I apologize for the mistakes! I am at a sushi bar on my mini touchphone.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

I watch Casper, Once Upon a Forest and The Land Before Time every now and then as they were my favorites as a child but the latest I watched is Zeus and Roxanne.

I've been progressively buying the blu-ray version of Disney Classics to replace my old VHS copies.

Something educational chances are high it was Bill Nye the Science Guy...

Former something....

Boutros said:
I watch Casper, Once Upon a Forest and The Land Before Time every now and then as they were my favorites as a child but the latest I watched is Zeus and Roxanne.

I've been progressively buying the blu-ray version of Disney Classics to replace my old VHS copies.

I think it is interesting that you mentioned those because those are the main ones I see in peoples collections or am offered still. Must have been the end of the VHS when these came out so they were cheap!

I buy like 30-50 VHS a month....so..yeah

Around the Network

I still have a VHS, only ever use when I want to watch Shark Attack 1 or/and 2, Terminator 1/2/3, end of days, and occasionally some others I don't have digital or dvd.

Wallace and Gromit shorts, about a month ago.

Love and tolerate.

Salnax said:
Wallace and Gromit shorts, about a month ago.

Actually they had those there for sale at .50 cents a piece, but I have seen them so many times I decided not to get them.

I don't think I have watched a VHS in years.

Taped episode of Pokemon, I had the entire first few years on tapes xD