Forums - Nintendo Discussion - September Partner Showcase Direct announced

Youtube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyTJI2otQ7I&ab_channel=Nintendo

Last edited by curl-6 - 3 days ago

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

Around the Network

Cool. Hopefully there's a nice surprise tucked in there and Prince of Persia is part of the presentation

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

Not expecting Bayo 3

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

That makes 3 in a row.
First one gave us SMT V and III Remake.
Second one... Uhhhh...

Hardware Comparison Threads:

PlayStation 4/Xbox One/Nintendo Switch: 2019 vs. 2020
(https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread/241660/ps4xbons-2019-vs-2020/1/)

It could be a monstrous one. Maybe. I'll have to uh hunt down some snacks while watching.

Around the Network
Soundwave said:
It could be a monstrous one. Maybe. I'll have to uh hunt down some snacks while watching.

Badum tsss

Last edited by curl-6 - 4 days ago

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

Maybe Monster Hunter hmmm....

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Soundwave said:

OK, a new MonHun would make that instantly the best Partner Direct so far (not that the competition is very hard).

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019

Predictions: Switch / Switch vs. XB1 in the US / Three Houses first quarter

Mnementh said:
Soundwave said:

OK, a new MonHun would make that instantly the best Partner Direct so far (not that the competition is very hard).

I swear at this point I have actual anxiety just from the thought of it ending up being some kind of Monkey Paw thing like its just a toon shaded spin off or something.

Like, I want a proper, normal, full-blooded Monster Hunter for Switch so damn much. 

Last edited by curl-6 - 4 days ago

Well we need an update on Bravely Default