By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - September Partner Showcase Direct announced

I guess Silk Song would be in an indie Direct so not expecting much from this.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
MasonADC said:

am i missing a joke here

Nope. It's just a lot more likely that 'S' was always meant to be 'Scramble' and not 'Switch'.

OHH ok I framed my original message poorly. What I meant to say was that I have lost all hope for persona 5 S western release date

Runa216 said:
curl-6 said:

Please be better than the last two...

They're partner directs, not Nintendo-centric first-party extravaganzas. The last few partner directs were fine, stop judging based on your outlandish expectations and start judging based on reason. 

I don't have outlandish expectations at all. I would've been happy with just a release date for Doom Eternal or (before it was delayed) a No More Heroes 3 trailer/date. Heck, if the Subnautica port from last month's indie show had been revealed there I would've been pleased with that.

noname2200 said:
curl-6 said:

I swear at this point I have actual anxiety just from the thought of it ending up being some kind of Monkey Paw thing like its just a toon shaded spin off or something.

Like, I want a proper, normal, full-blooded Monster Hunter for Switch so damn much. 

You will get Monster Hunter Stories 2 and you will like it. >=(

Ugh, hell no, I can't stand Chibi stuff. Knowing Crapcom it's probably what we'll get, but I'd rather eat a pinecone.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 16 September 2020

I hope for Mass Effect Trilogy, The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, Pharaoh: A New Era and....Dragon Age Trilogy!

Oh I forgot! Also: Ys Chronicles I&II, Ys Oath of Felghana, Ys Memories of Celceta, Ys Ark of Napishtim, Ys Seven, Trails in the Sky 1,2 and 3, Trails of Crossbell 1 and 2, Trails of Cold Steel 1 and 2.

Last edited by Stellar_Fungk - on 16 September 2020

I am a Nintendo fanatic.

Stellar_Fungk said:

I hope for Mass Effect Trilogy, The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, Pharaoh: A New Era and....Dragon Age Trilogy!

Oh I forgot! Also: Ys Chronicles I&II, Ys Oath of Felghana, Ys Memories of Celceta, Ys Ark of Napishtim, Ys Seven, Trails in the Sky 1,2 and 3, Trails of Crossbell 1 and 2, Trails of Cold Steel 1 and 2.

Sounds super realistic.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network

If Monster Hunter is too much to ask, just give me a darn release date for Doom Eternal and I'll be satisfied.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 17 September 2020

T Minus 34 minutes. Trying not to let myself get too worked up haha

Youtube link: (Added to OP) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyTJI2otQ7I&ab_channel=Nintendo

Last edited by curl-6 - on 17 September 2020

Two monster hunters?

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

MH Rise looks cool

3DS FC# 4553-9947-9017 NNID: Bajablo

Torn-City - MMO text based RPG, join me! :)

Already the best Direct since E3 2019 from Rise alone, dear god I feel like my brain just had an orgasm.
It's beyond what i dared to hope; a real Monster Hunter for the Switch, finally!