By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - September Partner Showcase Direct announced

The girl in MHS2 sounds like Zelda from BOTW.

Around the Network

Great stuff shown here! I would recommend Ori and the Will of the Wisps to anyone who hasn't played it. Awesome Metroidvania with fluid movement and great combat too.

Signature goes here!

KLXVER said:

The girl in MHS2 sounds like Zelda from BOTW.

So I'm not the only one... was absolutely sure it was Patricia Summersett.

2021 is starting to look good. Mon hun rise and stories 2, smt 3 and 5, rune factory 5, disgaea 6, no more heroes 3 and mario 3d world.

that was coo

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Partner Showcase refers to games from third parties that aren't good enough to get into a real Direct. But you people never learn and set yourself up for disappointment by throwing around names like Monster Hunter.

Let’s throw another name into the mix:

Ori and the Will of the Wisps

Last edited by Hynad - on 17 September 2020

Very good direct. Still no DOOM Eternal, but this is a leap above the other partner showcases of late.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Marth said:
Also they said more Partner Showcases are coming this year.
So I guess we keep the frequency of around once a month.

I don't think it won't be once a month, but yeah seems we are getting another this year 

Japanese third parties really pulling through with the Switch, Nintendo better has tons of stock ready for when the MH games come out (especially the mainline one). Weird that Square's been so silent about Bravely Defult II tho, wouldn't surprise me if it doesn't come out this year, but who knows lol.

Did anyone understand if Ori will get a physical release outside of the collector's edition?