By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Confirmed launch titles for Xbox Series X | S

When are we going to get more info on AC Valhalla for Xbox Series X is this game really not going to support 4K-60FPS?

How many of these games are going to cost $69.99?

Around the Network
Signalstar said:
Pok87 said:

I've added Destiny 2: Beyond Light.

One great exclusive game is better than 100 indies/ports.

With Halo it would be a perfect launch, but now it will only be good/average.

What was the great exclusive launch game on Switch? BOTW was multiplat and available on Wii U the same day.

1-2-Switch and Super Bomberman R obviously. Not one great exclusive, two!!!! (-;

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

yvanjean said:

When are we going to get more info on AC Valhalla for Xbox Series X is this game really not going to support 4K-60FPS?

How many of these games are going to cost $69.99?

I think you didn't keep up with the news:

https://www.windowscentral.com/assassins-creed-valhalla-runs-4k-60-xbox-series-x-ubisoft

Pok87 said:
In fact, I thought we would now see a announcement of XSX|S games almost every day, until the full launch lineup is revealed. Meanwhile, it quickly grew quiet...

eh the number is already comparable to other console launches. I wouldn't expect too many more announcements.

Barozi said:
Pok87 said:
In fact, I thought we would now see a announcement of XSX|S games almost every day, until the full launch lineup is revealed. Meanwhile, it quickly grew quiet...

eh the number is already comparable to other console launches. I wouldn't expect too many more announcements.

From xbox.com:

"We have plenty to keep you busy until Chief arrives: There will be thousands of games to play, spanning four generations, when Xbox Series X launches globally this November and over 100 optimized for Xbox Series X titles, built to take full advantage of our most powerful console, are planned for this year. And with brand new console features like hardware-accelerated Direct X raytracing, framerates up to 120 frames per second, faster loading times, and Quick Resume for multiple games, playing will look and feel better, no matter which games you choose to play on day one.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2020/08/11/xbox-series-x-launching-with-thousands-of-games/

Around the Network

Even if I owned a Series X the only game I would buy in that list is AC Valhalla.

And I'm torn on supporting scummy executives at Ubisoft so that's a hard maybe.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Pok87 said:
Barozi said:

From xbox.com:

"We have plenty to keep you busy until Chief arrives: There will be thousands of games to play, spanning four generations, when Xbox Series X launches globally this November and over 100 optimized for Xbox Series X titles, built to take full advantage of our most powerful console, are planned for this year. And with brand new console features like hardware-accelerated Direct X raytracing, framerates up to 120 frames per second, faster loading times, and Quick Resume for multiple games, playing will look and feel better, no matter which games you choose to play on day one.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2020/08/11/xbox-series-x-launching-with-thousands-of-games/

Which is contradicting your OP which reads:

"According to Microsoft, over 100 games (including improved versions) will be available for launch. I will be editing the thread with the new confirmed titles."

Yet the source says: "over 100 [...] are planned for this year".

You're right. But at least 50 launch titles it should be anyway.

OP edited.

Not great. I think I am more excited to see what it does for my old games.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

shikamaru317 said:

https://www.gematsu.com/2020/09/bright-memory-coming-to-xbox-series-on-november-10

The original Bright Memory is a launch exclusive for Xbox Series.

Thanks. Added to the list.