By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Confirmed launch titles for Xbox Series X | S

Games Coming To Xbox Series X | S On November 10 Launch:

• Assassin’s Creed Valhalla (Smart Delivery) 
  • Borderlands 3 (Smart Delivery) 
  • Bright Memory 1.0  
  • Cuisine Royale (Smart Delivery)
  • Dead by Daylight (Xbox Game Pass + Smart Delivery) 
  • Devil May Cry 5: Special Edition  
  • DIRT 5 (Smart Delivery) 
  • Enlisted  
  • Evergate
  • The Falconeer (Smart Delivery) 
  • Fortnite  
  • Forza Horizon 4 (Xbox Game Pass + Smart Delivery) 
  • Gears 5 (Xbox Game Pass + Smart Delivery) 
  • Gears Tactics (Xbox Game Pass + Smart Delivery)
  • Grounded (Xbox Game Pass + Smart Delivery) 
  • King Oddball (Smart Delivery) 
  • Maneater (Smart Delivery) 
  • Manifold Garden (Smart Delivery) 
  • NBA 2K21
  • Observer: System Redux 
  • Ori and the Will of the Wisps (Xbox Game Pass + Smart Delivery) 
  • Planet Coaster (Smart Delivery) 
  • Sea of Thieves (Xbox Game Pass + Smart Delivery) 
  • Tetris Effect: Connected (Xbox Game Pass + Smart Delivery)
  • The Touryst (Xbox Game Pass + Smart Delivery) 
  • War Thunder (Smart Delivery) 
  • Warhammer: Chaosbane Slayer Edition  
  • Watch Dogs: Legion (Smart Delivery) 
  • WRC 9 FIA World Rally Championship (Smart Delivery)
  • Yakuza: Like a Dragon (Smart Delivery) 
  • Yes, Your Grace (Smart Delivery) 
  • Just Dance 2021 (November 12)
  • Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War (November 13)

https://www.vgchartz.com/article/445825/30-games-to-be-fully-optimized-for-xbox-series-x-and-s-at-launch/

"There will be thousands of games to play, spanning four generations, when Xbox Series X launches globally this November and over 100 optimized for Xbox Series X titles, built to take full advantage of our most powerful console, are planned for this year."

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2020/08/11/xbox-series-x-launching-with-thousands-of-games/

What do you think about the current lineup?

Last edited by Pok87 - on 15 October 2020

Around the Network

Shame Flight SIM couldn’t make the cut, but glad Gears Tactics finally making its way.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Meh..... that's pretty much all I can say tbh.

Honestly, that is pretty snooze worthy.... But I haven't seen a launch lineup that wasn't...

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

wasn't the medium meant to be at launch? I thought scorn was also aiming for that as well?

either way yakuza 7 and tetris effect connected are enough for me tbh, plus all the older/current gen games that will run better on there

edit: gamespot also has everwild in the list for "coming at or around launch" which we know damn well aint happening unless Rare is planning on sucker punching us 

Around the Network

Looks lile theres a lot riding on Valhalla if not a big let down of a launch.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

shikamaru317 said:
Nice to see which games will be available launch week. I've been keeping a separate list for both Xbox Series and PS5 that show which games are releasing during the whole Holiday launch window:

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread/243163/ps5-and-xbox-series-launch-holiday-line-ups/1/

Launch day just dosent seem as crucial when factoring in your desicion. Like you did a launch window is way more important. 

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

Isnt that hack`n slash game from Epic also a launch title?

Meh. Without halo, the lineup is just average.

The fall Destiny expansion launches the same day, and will be on Gamepass. I'm assuming we're getting the next gen version that day. I think that's a critical component of the next gen XB launch, considering the loss of Halo.