By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Do you plan on getting the now officially announced 3D Mario Collection?

Will you buy the 3D Mario Collection?

Yes 82 59.85%

No 37 27.01%

Maybe 18 13.14%

Total:137

Fuck yes. Galaxy + 64 = fapness

I am assuming you don't need to use the motion controls for galaxy as well?

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

For sure.

People are upset about Galaxy 2, but I don't really mind. I know I'm in the minority here, but I was never all that crazy about Galaxy 2. Didn't even finish it. I can't put my finger on what, but that game was missing something. It just didn't captivate me like the first one did.

It just felt like a "me too" game, you know?  It didn't "wow" me like the first game did.  Not saying it was bad, but I never felt like a HAD to play it.

Last edited by Paperboy_J - on 03 September 2020

Yes I am!

TruckOSaurus said:
Bandorr said:
Probably.
IF (and this is the big if) I can play Mario Galaxy with regular controls. Pro controller or handheld.
I want to play Mario 64 again. But I want it on a nice handheld and not the 3ds. I never played the other two. So if I can play them on a regular controller I'm leaning toward yes.

All three must be able to be played with a regular controller though. Paying $60 but missing out on 33% of the games would not be okay.

The only thing that is motion control required is the 2 player mode for Galaxy (which is basically pointing at star bits and shooting them at enemies for the person not controlling Mario).

So what do you get star bits with on the Switch Lite without a pointer? The touch screen?

Yes. Physically. In 20 years I will sell it for a massive profit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Around the Network

The answers on this thread explains why Nintendo don't need to work better to get big sales

They can rely on the past forever

Last edited by IcaroRibeiro - on 04 September 2020

I have just pre-ordered it.

Captain_Yuri said:
Fuck yes. Galaxy + 64 = fapness

I am assuming you don't need to use the motion controls for galaxy as well?

you have to use it in like.. 3-4 levels if i remember correctly.. i think there was a button for the star launch things. granted, it was a long time ago i played my wii

3DS FC# 4553-9947-9017 NNID: Bajablo

Torn-City - MMO text based RPG, join me! :)

No, I've already played 64 and Galaxy to death, and I didn't even like Sunshine, so this is not worth it $60 for me. However, I'm interested in 3D World since I skipped the Wii U.

Yes, though I'll shed a tear for Galaxy 2 while playing it.

Try out my free game on Steam

2024 OpenCritic Prediction Leagues:

Nintendo | PlayStation | Multiplat