By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Do you plan on getting the now officially announced 3D Mario Collection?

Will you buy the 3D Mario Collection?

Yes 82 59.85%

No 37 27.01%

Maybe 18 13.14%

Total:137

The Mario 64 port available to hacked Switches is a lot better than the one Nintendo is offering, it's more like a OoT/MM 3D upgrade, but eh what can you do.

Around the Network

I just hope they fix the camera in Sunshine and 64. 64's camera was surprisingly capable last time I played it but still could use a bit of work. Sunshine's camera was just batshit insane at times.

I'm still so excited to play them on my Switch that I can't even think straight.

Last edited by d21lewis - on 03 September 2020

I'm hoping Mario 64 and Mario Sunshine could run at 60FPS

Even though I'm extremely underwhelmed it's still a day 1.

Yeah, I'll jump on it.
I never owned a Gamecube or Wii, so I am very keen to give them a whirl, they will be new experiences for me.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Around the Network

Yes, i preordered the physical and the digital.

I might going to double dip sometime because.. Man, the limitation time availability really drives me mental.

Yeah baby

Yes because I never played much of any of them.

Pre-Ordered.

Retro Tech Select - My Youtube channel. Covers throwback consumer electronics with a focus on "vid'ya games."

Latest Video: Top 12: Best Games on the N64 - Special Features, Episode 7

Jumpin said:

It looks kind of like a James Cameron classics collection that features Aliens, Terminator 1, The Abyss, and True Lies for 50 USD. Something's missing, but at the same time, it feels padded to justify the price.

Obviously T2 is a big loss, but I would buy that boxed set. True Lies still isn't out on Blu-ray...

Retro Tech Select - My Youtube channel. Covers throwback consumer electronics with a focus on "vid'ya games."

Latest Video: Top 12: Best Games on the N64 - Special Features, Episode 7