By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Do you plan on getting the now officially announced 3D Mario Collection?

Will you buy the 3D Mario Collection?

Yes 82 59.85%

No 37 27.01%

Maybe 18 13.14%

Total:137

No and this halt of sales in March is just another nintendo thing that pisses me off. After keeping their games so expensive years after release this is another way to pump themselves up as their games being better than everyone else's. They just drive me further away than ever with this

I am Iron Man

Around the Network

Pre ordered yesterday

I was on the fence originally, hoping to wait a while before coming around to it, but now that we know it's limited time I'll probably get it early to avoid missing out.

Obviously yes

I simply can't wait to play them all again with my kids.

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
Wait. Why is everyone saying "no"? To trick me into letting my guard down so they can get all of the physical copies?

(1) Buy many many physical copies.

(2) Leave them sealed. Put them into storage.

(3) ???

(4) Profit!

SW-5120-1900-6153

Nope, I have access to all those games on my wii, I was really thinking they were going to remake 64 and Sunshine which would have jumped at the chance to buy

At 59.99, no way.

Couldn't get into Galaxy or Odyssey so this would probably be a bad idea.

4 ≈ One

I preordered my physical copy through Amazon yesterday. I cannot remember the last time I preordered a game (Probably the PS4 console at launch). The limited time and printing factor made me want to secure my copy. Now I am even thinking about buying the game digitally as well. I could play the digital copy and keep the physical copy sealed as an investment. Even if I were to open the physical copy (only interested in playing Super Mario Sunshine) I think it should hold its value well in say 10 years time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

I own all three games and their respective systems in working condition, so it's a 'no' leaning towards an extremely vague 'maybe' for me.