By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Sea Of Thieves is #1 on Twitch

Libara said:
Great news can't wait for the release, easily one of my most anticipated games this year!

Usual suspects downplaying this, MS is triggering a lot of people lately. Can only mean good things!

Yup Usual suspects as normal which means great things for this game. There will be more so hang tight for goal post moving, personal attacking and bans.

Sea of Thieves is turning out really well, Rare has my faith. Ill try the beta tonight after work.

Around the Network

I want it to succeed, eventhough it is probably not my kind of game.
But we should look at it realistically.

100k at retail would be a HUGE success with game pass.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Watched some streams yesterday. Looks a lot of fun with buddies! Could see it become boring quickly though...Not sure what the long term goal or story arc is atm.

DirtyP2002 said:
I want it to succeed, eventhough it is probably not my kind of game.
But we should look at it realistically.

100k at retail would be a HUGE success with game pass.

I think you are overestimating how quickly game pass will catch on. It's a great deal, but it'll take more than a month to reduce the selling potential of Xbox's main exclusives to 100k.

In the future though, it might happen.

Welp i am an unlucky one. Unable to play the Beta. Game is telling me i am too early yet i have permission to access the Beta App.. is it a bug?

Around the Network

Back up to ~160k tonight.

Counter Strike and League both have tournaments on right now so there's no chance of beating them out.

That's really good. Really putting up some solid numbers consistently.

Well, I have to say the game is boring based on the beta. Its just not my idea of fun.

I want to like this game, but pirates.. blech

shikamaru317 said:

SoT beat it's record today, made it to 268k at least.

Wonder what type of viewership a open beta and the full game will get.