By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Mar1217 said:

Indubitably.

One game at a time, I'll surely be done with half of mine even on a casual pace 👌Meaning the Switch 2 will be the time where I get to regrow it all lol

Which is why I'm hoping there's b/c lol

Around the Network

Already bought Another Code Recollection, Prince Of Persia: The Lost Crown, Mario vs Donkey Kong and Apollo Justice Trilogy and a few older titles this year. And have on preorder Ufouria: The Saga 2, Shadow Of The Ninja Reborn and Sea Of Stars. And theres Paper Mario TTYD, Luigis Mansion 2 HD, Princess Peach Showtime! and Contra Operation Galuga and a few others Im excited for. I think this year is shaping up to be great for the Switch

Finished Mario vs Donkey Kong. Well I got gold stars on every level, but Im not doing Time Attack. Never been a fan of that in any game. Not an amazing game, but a fun little (sometimes annoying) brainteaser.

KLXVER said:

Already bought Another Code Recollection, Prince Of Persia: The Lost Crown, Mario vs Donkey Kong and Apollo Justice Trilogy and a few older titles this year. And have on preorder Ufouria: The Saga 2, Shadow Of The Ninja Reborn and Sea Of Stars. And theres Paper Mario TTYD, Luigis Mansion 2 HD, Princess Peach Showtime! and Contra Operation Galuga and a few others Im excited for. I think this year is shaping up to be great for the Switch

A good reminder that despite the lack of the bigger releases for this year(as of now), there isn't inherently nothing to play if you're at least interest in multiple genres 

Can't wait for Overlord Unicorn and Princess Peach Showtime ! at the moment 

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

KLXVER said:

Finished Mario vs Donkey Kong. Well I got gold stars on every level, but Im not doing Time Attack. Never been a fan of that in any game. Not an amazing game, but a fun little (sometimes annoying) brainteaser.

I've yet to finish the game, mainly because I am playing a few others right now. What I am disappointed in is this new Time Attack mode, because it has replaced the high score of the original version. Now it's all about taking as few seconds as possible, but 20 years ago the high score version was about finishing the level as fast as possible while usually killing as many enemies as possible and collecting all three gifts; that was much more challenging to pull off all at once. Although this is not that big of a complaint I have, because such challenges are a side dish; the main meat of the game is still intact and comes with a two player mode as a bonus which is a big plus. Not to mention that there are a couple of additional worlds (wind and ice) that are brandnew.

A game like this is a nice change of pace from the overly long games that are being made nowadays.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV will outsell Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I was wrong.

Around the Network

Kinda disappointed, but at least it's a Direct

CaptainExplosion said:

I think you would be more disappointed after watching a Nintendo focused Direct tbh. I dont think they have much outside of what has been shown already. They are gearing up for the Switch 2.

I suspect that we will have ~19 games/announcements. Each one gets about 1 min 15 sec.

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 160 million (was 120 million, then 140 million, then 150 million)

PS5: 130 million (was 124 million)

Xbox Series X/S: 54 million (was 60 million, then 57 million)

"The way to accomplish great things, is to be indefatigable and never rest till the thing is accomplished." - Joseph Smith Jr.

KLXVER said:
CaptainExplosion said:

I think you would be more disappointed after watching a Nintendo focused Direct tbh. I dont think they have much outside of what has been shown already. They are gearing up for the Switch 2.

Sounds right. If the rumored Switch 2 launch in Q1 2025 is accurate, Nintendo is probably not going to give us a confirmation, unveiling, and software all in a February 2024 Direct.

There's probably another port or remaster in the pipeline for Switch's 2024, along with a few unannounced small to mid-games. I'd be shocked if something like 3D Mario or Mario Kart was coming to Switch this year. 

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 151 million (was 73, then 96, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 57 million (was 60 million, then 67 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima