By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
BasilZero said:

The latest rumors state that Switch 2 is gonna have b/c for Switch 1 titles but will also give devs the option to optimize Switch 1 games (like Xbox and Playstation boosts).

I hope its true, its all I care about lol - if its confirmed or revealed - I will get a Switch 2 (or whatever the successor is) day 1.

yeah, BAckwards compatibility matters a lot to me. I wonder if it'll also use the Switch Dock, if so that'll be so much better since I already have 3 docks

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network

N64-inspired 3D platformer Cavern of Dreams launches on Switch February 29th

curl-6 said:

Wish this genre got more love these days.

CaptainExplosion said:
curl-6 said:

There's a fair few if you go looking for them; this, a Hat in Time, Yooka Laylee, Super Kiwi 64, Super Lucky's Tale, Pumpkin Jack, Psychonauts 2, Demon Turf, Tinykin, Lunistice, Lil Gator Game, etc.

curl-6 said:
CaptainExplosion said:

There's a fair few if you go looking for them; this, a Hat in Time, Yooka Laylee, Super Kiwi 64, Super Lucky's Tale, Pumpkin Jack, Psychonauts 2, Demon Turf, Tinykin, Lunistice, Lil Gator Game, etc.

I know about them but they're not doing gangbusters like Super Mario Odyssey.

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:
curl-6 said:

They're indie games, they don't need to sell tens of millions to be successful.

I swear all you ever do is complain, complain, complain. You should try not being so negative all the time.

curl-6 said:
CaptainExplosion said:

I swear all you ever do is complain, complain, complain. You should try not being so negative all the time.

Because I'm stuck in the real world trying to make it better. -_-

Also, after seeing the newest trailer for Splatoon 3 Side Order, now knowing that we'll also have a little drone that follows us through the campaign, said drone can later shoot enemies with us, and it's a third person shooter on a Nintendo system, I think we've got a spiritual successor to Jet Force Gemini.

CaptainExplosion said:
curl-6 said:

Because I'm stuck in the real world trying to make it better. -_-

Also, after seeing the newest trailer for Splatoon 3 Side Order, now knowing that we'll also have a little drone that follows us through the campaign, said drone can later shoot enemies with us, and it's a third person shooter on a Nintendo system, I think we've got a spiritual successor to Jet Force Gemini.

We're all stuck in the real world. Try focusing on the positives instead of the negatives, and talk more about what you like rather than what you dislike, you'll feel better.

I wish SE had a demaster team that did to more modern FF games what the DQ team did with DQ11. I'd love to have FF12, 13, 15, and 16 as Pixel Remaster looking FF games. There is something so charming about the older Nes/Snes style of FF and DQ. Been really enjoying FF Pixel Remasters so far.

About to head into the final dungeon for FF6 Pixel Remaster