By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Leynos said:

Amusing to see Xenoblade or Ring Fit Adventure hanging there for a while ^^

Whilst of course had to skyrocket itself to the top 10 with almost each releases.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Around the Network

*after a few hours of Princess Peach Showtime* I WILL KILL TO PROTECT STELLA!!!!!

Finished my very first Metroid game last night with MPR. I would definitely play MP2 if it got a remastered release on Switch/New Nintendo Switch.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Finished Tears of the Kingdom last night on the 1-year anniversary.

Loved it even more than the already outstanding Breath of the Wild.

Honestly have no idea how people can dislike this game. And a lot of the criticisms I see (it's just a copy of BOTW) are either completely unfounded or only loosely based on the most surface level of surface appearances and nothing more. Loved the mechanics. Loved the world. Loved the story and the cinematics and the epic feel of it all. I actually LIKED the voice acting in this one (Wasn't a fan in Breath of the Wild, I feel that would have been fine without it). Better dungeons, better exploration options, better mechanics, a LOT more things to do. I could get lost in this game and would seriously consider restarting from scratch if I was allowed to have more than one save file.

Seriously, what's up with that? I beat the game. I want to keep my legacy save while still playing through it again. I always keep the first save of any play through of a game while playing it a second time for completionist's sake or whatever. I notice that my other favourite Nintendo games of 2023 (Mario RPG and Mario Wonder) both had restrictively limited save slots, too.

Like, you think I'm only gonna play Mario RPG Once, twice, or three times? No that's a game I'll be returning to ever year just like the original!

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

I've been seeing some reports on Reddit of Walmart significantly discounting some pretty good games in an effort to clearance them out. I have been hearing $10 or $20 for some quality games. I didn't find a deal that good, but I did find Xenoblade 3 for $30.00. Weird price since you would normally see $29.99 or something like that. Anyway, it was the last copy, so I grabbed it. I've never seen it that cheap anywhere online.

So, I guess this is a reminder to check your local stores instead of just shopping online.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Around the Network
theRepublic said:

I've been seeing some reports on Reddit of Walmart significantly discounting some pretty good games in an effort to clearance them out. I have been hearing $10 or $20 for some quality games. I didn't find a deal that good, but I did find Xenoblade 3 for $30.00. Weird price since you would normally see $29.99 or something like that. Anyway, it was the last copy, so I grabbed it. I've never seen it that cheap anywhere online.

So, I guess this is a reminder to check your local stores instead of just shopping online.

You've got yourself an excellent deal indeed !

So rare where I see those happening outside of special holidays here though ....

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

VersusEvil said:

Finished my very first Metroid game last night with MPR. I would definitely play MP2 if it got a remastered release on Switch/New Nintendo Switch.

I think you and I would be in agreement that the Omega Pirate is so difficult that he makes one's blood boil. I was relieved when I finally killed him.

CaptainExplosion said:
VersusEvil said:

I think you and I would be in agreement that the Omega Pirate is so difficult that he makes one's blood boil. I was relieved when I finally killed him.

Honestly I played the game on casual so I didn’t struggle too much but I’ll admit .. it took me way to long to figure out how to beat him .. I was like “oh maybe I should use one of these upgrades I’ve been gathering for the past 10hrs” 😂

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

VersusEvil said:
CaptainExplosion said:

Honestly I played the game on casual so I didn’t struggle too much but I’ll admit .. it took me way to long to figure out how to beat him .. I was like “oh maybe I should use one of these upgrades I’ve been gathering for the past 10hrs” 😂

I wasn't playing on Casual. Wanted to prove to myself I could get through it on the regular difficulty.

VersusEvil said:

I'm planning to play/beat my first Metroid game in the future.

Not sure if I should start with Metroid Prime remake or if I should just play Metroid 1 on NSO. Still thinking about which one to do first.

---

Anyways, I finished Dragon Quest 1 remake on Nintendo Switch. It was much more bearable than the NES version which I played like 7+ years ago.

Game: Dragon Quest I
Genre: RPG
Developer: Square Enix
Publisher: Square Enix
System: Nintendo Switch (NS)
Year of Release: 2019
Length of Playthrough: 8 Hours

69 out of 100

+Remade Visuals, OST
+Leveling experience needed and cost of items/weapons/armor reduced
+Quick Save

-Half of the game is grinding