By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

So, Nintendo tends to wait until after major releases to do directs. With Pokemon out in a few days, anyone expecting something for February? Only thing I think with a firm release date after that would be Kirby I think, so seems like a good time to hype that and maybe fill up the rest of the lineup.

Around the Network
JWeinCom said:

So, Nintendo tends to wait until after major releases to do directs. With Pokemon out in a few days, anyone expecting something for February? Only thing I think with a firm release date after that would be Kirby I think, so seems like a good time to hype that and maybe fill up the rest of the lineup.

Kirby and Zelda news hopefully.

Basil's YouTube Channel

JWeinCom said:

Advance Wars also has a firm release date.

I expect a Direct in February with several new game announcements like Fire Emblem.

Kakadu18 said:
JWeinCom said:

I expect a Direct in February with several new game announcements like Fire Emblem.

There was a leak saying Advance Wars releases April 8 but officially it’s just listed as Spring.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

zorg1000 said:
Kakadu18 said:

There was a leak saying Advance Wars releases April 8 but officially it’s just listed as Spring.

It's not a leak, it's the eshop that says April 8th. Couldn't be more official than that.

Around the Network
Kakadu18 said:
zorg1000 said:

It's not a leak, it's the eshop that says April 8th. Couldn't be more official than that.

https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/advance-wars-1-plus-2-re-boot-camp-switch/

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Arceus is flying, strong opening in 2022 for the NS library it seems.

https://www.metacritic.com/game/switch/pokemon-legends-arceus?ref=hp

zorg1000 said:
Kakadu18 said:

https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/advance-wars-1-plus-2-re-boot-camp-switch/

On the Switch it says April 8th.

BasilZero said:

Enjoying Luigi's Mansion 3.

On Floor 10 now.

This is seriously the best game in the series.

I finished the first gamecube version back in 2015, Dark Moon back in 2020 and now playing 3 in 2022.

Not only the visuals but the level designs and the boss battles too.

It'll be hard to top Luigi's Mansion 3 if NLG makes another one, that's for sure. ^^

JWeinCom said:

Hopefully news about Donkey Kong and Breath of The Wild 2.

Kakadu18 said:
zorg1000 said:

I'll have to double check.

Having checked it does list April 8th as the release date for AW on Switch eShop.