By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
SegaHeart said:

Mario Kart 9 rumored to include Pikman , Star Fox , Arms etc.

https://www.gamesradar.com/mario-kart-9-could-include-new-racers-from-pikmin-starfox-and-arms/

do you guys think in the future it'll turn into Nintendo all Stars racing? like smash bros? would be cool inviting Sonic and invite Banjo and Kazooie again like they did in Smash Bros?

I'm blushing at the thought of Sega Allstars racing other cast joining this Kart racer? if it turns into Smash Bros Karting?

Expand on the Mario cast first, the franchise got too much potential roster places to simply become a pseudo-smash. Although Smash players would freaking love the idea, it would simply break the "Mario Kart" spirit honestly. A few guest characters from Nintendo is alright but it does not need to become a main feature.

Anywoo, rumor read itself like a parody of someone's wild expectations, so I'm not believing any of this before we get an actual presentation of the next Mario Kart.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Around the Network
SegaHeart said:

https://www.gamesradar.com/mario-kart-9-could-include-new-racers-from-pikmin-starfox-and-arms/

do you guys think in the future it'll turn into Nintendo all Stars racing? like smash bros? would be cool inviting Sonic and invite Banjo and Kazooie again like they did in Smash Bros?

I'm blushing at the thought of Sega Allstars racing other cast joining this Kart racer? if it turns into Smash Bros Karting?

I'd rather it just stayed a Mario Kart game.

Mar1217 said:
SegaHeart said:

Expand on the Mario cast first, the franchise got too much potential roster places to simply become a pseudo-smash. Although Smash players would freaking love the idea, it would simply break the "Mario Kart" spirit honestly. A few guest characters from Nintendo is alright but it does not need to become a main feature.

Anywoo, rumor read itself like a parody of someone's wild expectations, so I'm not believing any of this before we get an actual presentation of the next Mario Kart.

^This.

SegaHeart said:

Did they seriously say in that article that that leaker correctly predicted Diddy Kong Racing would be coming to NSO? When was that confirmed?

Kakadu18 said:
SegaHeart said:

Did they seriously say in that article that that leaker correctly predicted Diddy Kong Racing would be coming to NSO? When was that confirmed?

Such a fucking cock tease. -_-

Zelda MM N64 version is coming to NSO

Anyways, 28 hours into SMT Strange Journey Redux - loving it - much more enjoyable than Soul Hackers.

Basil's YouTube Channel

Around the Network
BasilZero said:

Zelda MM N64 version is coming to NSO

Anyways, 28 hours into SMT Strange Journey Redux - loving it - much more enjoyable than Soul Hackers.

Both are dungeon crawlers fundamentally but since I bought Soul Hackers and have played SMT SJ Redux already, I have to ask. What are the aspects of Redux you found more enjoyable ?

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

I know NSO expansion is bad but? I really wanna get it for Majora's Mask I still have my cart but no N64 console and It's a single player game not a multiplayer like Mario Kart 64 here's a video of Banjo Kazooie frames per second comparison. It's single player so I can handle it abit , if this was Tactical JRPG like Ogre battle 64 it be easier too?

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Mar1217 said:

Both are dungeon crawlers fundamentally but since I bought Soul Hackers and have played SMT SJ Redux already, I have to ask. What are the aspects of Redux you found more enjoyable ?

Not saying Soul Hackers was bad or anything , I still liked it.

I just like the Sci-Fi setting and theme of Strange Journey - its very different from other jRPGs I played over the last few years.

(I also enjoy Sci-Fi more than Fantasy/Medieval setting more).

I'm still new to the SMT series as SMTIV was my first SMT game (not including Persona) about two years ago.

I finished SMTIV back in 2020, SMTIV Apocalypse and Soul Hackers in 2021 and currently playing through Strange Journey.

Still got SMT Devil Survivor 1 and 2 on 3DS, III Remaster on PS4 and V on Switch I still need to play.

Shin Megami Tensei IV (3DS): 95
Shin Megami Tensei IV Apocalypse (3DS): 93
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers (3DS): 83
Shin Megami Tensei Persona 1 Portable (PSP): 88
Shin Megami Tensei Persona 2 Innocent Sin (PSP): 85
Shin Megami Tensei Persona 3 Portable (PSP): 95
Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4 (PS2): 97

Basil's YouTube Channel

Anyone here play the NSO version of Banjo-Kazooie? How does it perform?

Windjammers 2 is AMAZING!!!! , I put easy mode and it was very fun , also look at how to play section , the video below is me playing very competitively .watch me play awesome!!

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.