By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Wman1996 said:

Pokemon Legends: Z-A is probably cross-gen, but I feel since that is a less demanding title it is easier to unveil with just a Switch version (when it was announced) and Pokemon is something more common to unveil. 

I forgot about Legands Z, I hope we get more regional variants, especially of old starter pokemon that was my favorite part of the previous game.

The world belongs to you-Pan America

Around the Network

I finally got to try the new mirror tracks in F-Zero 99. With the added hazards they feel more like brand new tracks.

I want any remaster for Zelda OoT/MM 3D, TP HD/WW HD or any of the 3DS fire emblem games being remade.

BasilZero said:

I want any remaster for Zelda OoT/MM 3D, TP HD/WW HD or any of the 3DS fire emblem games being remade.

Don't know if I'd like them to mess with the great aesthetics of FE Echoes honestly. Felt like IS magnum opus for the 3DS ....

Oh. You prolly meant Awakening or Fates ... Nah, just let them remake FE4 and Koei Tecmo make another one. Feels like money better spent than going after remasters of these games.

As for Zelda, they will, eventually. There's just no given on the timeframe it'll happen.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Mar1217 said:

Don't know if I'd like them to mess with the great aesthetics of FE Echoes honestly. Felt like IS magnum opus for the 3DS ....

Oh. You prolly meant Awakening or Fates ... Nah, just let them remake FE4 and Koei Tecmo make another one. Feels like money better spent than going after remasters of these games.

As for Zelda, they will, eventually. There's just no given on the timeframe it'll happen.

All 3, Echoes, Awakening and Fates lol - Some of my most played games (Fates I got over 150+ hours lol).

Supposedly FE4 is well in development or done - just havent been announced.

Aside from Heroes/Warriors games...I dont want Koei to touch another third party IP for anything....(Still have nightmares about Dissidia).

Zelda for sure - really wanting to get TP and WW.

Around the Network
BasilZero said:

The ability to mod 3DS, DS backwards compatibility, and the library of 3DS games that are exclusive (or the exclusive remasters or remakes) have really kept 3DS from as cheap as it could be. That and inflation in general and nostalgia for a lot of discontinued hardware. 

Luigi's Mansion 2 HD should open the floodgate for Switch and Switch 2. If it doesn't that's a massive missed opportunity.

Let's get Zelda, Kid Icarus, and Fire Emblem ported or remade.

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 151 million (was 73, then 96, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 57 million (was 60 million, then 67 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

Wman1996 said:
BasilZero said:

The ability to mod 3DS, DS backwards compatibility, and the library of 3DS games that are exclusive (or the exclusive remasters or remakes) have really kept 3DS from as cheap as it could be. That and inflation in general and nostalgia for a lot of discontinued hardware. 

Luigi's Mansion 2 HD should open the floodgate for Switch and Switch 2. If it doesn't that's a massive missed opportunity.

Let's get Zelda, Kid Icarus, and Fire Emblem ported or remade.

But don't stop there, think of Star Fox, F-Zero, Donkey Kong Country and Earthbound. Nintendo has a really bad habit of sitting on certain IPs and not doing anything with them.

Nintendo invested too much in Graphical Design and Publicity and too less in Game Music and Game Quality.

SeedLord said:

Nintendo invested too much in Graphical Design and Publicity and too less in Game Music and Game Quality.

Ok why do you think that?

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 160 million (was 120 million, then 140 million, then 150 million)

PS5: 130 million (was 124 million)

Xbox Series X/S: 54 million (was 60 million, then 57 million)

"The way to accomplish great things, is to be indefatigable and never rest till the thing is accomplished." - Joseph Smith Jr.

I've reached the final area in Final Fantasy VII on Switch.

Crazy I just barely started it over a month ago and already finished it.

The QoL boosts are a timesaver.

The PC version I clocked over 65 hours and the Switch version I'm at 28 hours.