By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Stupid hellobion's childhood memory in the forum. Well back in the day i remember being very jealous of people who had gamecubes.

BiON!@ 

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
Dulfite said:

I just beat FF3 remaster. Liked it a lot more than 2. Started 4 after.

Yeah 3 was really good.

2's pixel remaster is the best (aside from the anniversary extra dungeon which was the best part of the GBA and PSP versions). 2's gameplay system just makes it not as good as the other FF games.

Tell me how you think of FF4 - that was my first FF game and its in my top 5 - I've played and finished the SNES, PS1, GBA, DS, PSP and now NS versions. Planning to play the 3D remake on PC.

I will! 

I gave 2 a 7/10. It's only ahead of X-2 and 8 on my rankings. Played 1-3, and 7-9 so far. Goal is to beat 4, 5, and 6 and hopefully by then FF14 will be on Gamepass (full not preview/beta). Not sure when I'll have access to 11-13 or 16 ever.

Had the opportunity to play 15 over the years on GP but the modernized tech in the game felt unappealing to me. I prefer medieval fantasy version of final fantasy. 

Dulfite said:

I will! 

I gave 2 a 7/10. It's only ahead of X-2 and 8 on my rankings. Played 1-3, and 7-9 so far. Goal is to beat 4, 5, and 6 and hopefully by then FF14 will be on Gamepass (full not preview/beta). Not sure when I'll have access to 11-13 or 16 ever.

Had the opportunity to play 15 over the years on GP but the modernized tech in the game felt unappealing to me. I prefer medieval fantasy version of final fantasy. 

You and I have similar rankings.

2, 10-2 and 8 are my least favorites lol

FF14 on GP will require paying for the sub still though :/

11 is tough to get access to , 12 is on all platforms (Switch too) and goes down to $20 nowadays.

13 you can get either on Xbox b/c or on Steam - hoping for a remaster , maybe when the next Nintendo system comes out.

16 will likely come out on PC this year.

BasilZero said:

Halfway done with FFVI Pixel Remaster.

The next game I'll be playing on my Switch will be Final Fantasy VII.

You'll be all ready for when FFVII-2 comes at the launch of the next Switch gen 🤭

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Mar1217 said:
BasilZero said:

Halfway done with FFVI Pixel Remaster.

The next game I'll be playing on my Switch will be Final Fantasy VII.

You'll be all ready for when FFVII-2 comes at the launch of the next Switch gen 🤭

I'm just hoping for part 1 on Switch 2 launch. Part 2 would be nuts. I've only ever played FF7 original so I'm excited to play the remake when I can.

Around the Network
Dulfite said:
Mar1217 said:

I'm just hoping for part 1 on Switch 2 launch. Part 2 would be nuts. I've only ever played FF7 original so I'm excited to play the remake when I can.

Personally, I watched a playthrough of the whole REmake so I low-key hope they'd do a duology bundle at some point. I do expect Rebirth to be PS exclusive for the matter of this year mostly.

Anywoo, I'm moreso interested in the official announcement for Visions of Mana for the next Gen Switch at the moment.

I should really finish Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope soon.

Mar1217 said:

VII-2 as in Rebirth? Got it pre-ordered for my PS5 :p

Also planning to play Remake Intergrade which is already installed - planning to play that once I'm done with some other games.

BasilZero said:
Mar1217 said:

VII-2 as in Rebirth? Got it pre-ordered for my PS5 :p

Also planning to play Remake Intergrade which is already installed - planning to play that once I'm done with some other games.

Nah, Rebirth is FFVII-3 of course :P

Meantime, I'm just reminded that I need to continue my playthrough of Aegis Rim 13 Sentinels, I'm so deep in it now !

Then onward to Star Ocean Second Story R 

Thursday, no Direct. I hate rumors. -_-