By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
CaptainExplosion said:

Thursday, no Direct. I hate rumors. -_-

Don't worry, these rumors will just report it for next week haha.

I mean, it's quite obvious that something is coming but we simply do not know when, yet.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Around the Network

Switch 2 possibly revealed in March?

https://www.resetera.com/threads/natedrake-nintendo-will-reveal-the-switch-2-in-march-is-poised-ready-update-necro-felipe-backs-up-claims.814587/

Link_Nines.XBC said:

Switch 2 possibly revealed in March?

https://www.resetera.com/threads/natedrake-nintendo-will-reveal-the-switch-2-in-march-is-poised-ready-update-necro-felipe-backs-up-claims.814587/

Sure it will be, and Uwe Boll will finally make a movie that's watchable.

Basically it says that there's something important concerning the Switch 2 in March (allegedly) but he isn't sure if this is about a reveal or maybe a close showcase to devs, like at GDC possibly.

Basically, he's not sure. Meaning it's a maybe or maybe not.

Honestly, with the speculations going on, we're gonna this sort of thing, each month until we get the official word out. Could be later, could be in March, who knows except for Nintendo

The latest rumors state that Switch 2 is gonna have b/c for Switch 1 titles but will also give devs the option to optimize Switch 1 games (like Xbox and Playstation boosts).

I hope its true, its all I care about lol - if its confirmed or revealed - I will get a Switch 2 (or whatever the successor is) day 1.

Around the Network

I'm glad for those that want to play Switch 1 games if that rumor is true. 99% of the time, I don't revisit games after beating them, so it doesn't really matter to me personally that enhanced versions will be available. By that point I'll be off on brand new adventures.

Dulfite said:

I'm glad for those that want to play Switch 1 games if that rumor is true. 99% of the time, I don't revisit games after beating them, so it doesn't really matter to me personally that enhanced versions will be available. By that point I'll be off on brand new adventures.

I remember some games where I got pretty far into them, one in particular, Hyrule Warriors Age of Calamity which would be the primary example of a game needing a performance patch. Just gaining a lock 30fps or even better with a 60fps update on Switch 2 would make this game much more appreciated 👍

+ A few games in my backlog where I'm tempted to be waiting on playing them just to see if this kind of feature would be true. I would get the better condition to play them which would be a plus !

Dulfite said:

Its not about revisiting games but being able to continue into next gen to catch up.

With the amount of first party games and the number of games I played, there's no way I'll be able to finish them as is in the next 3 years or more lol

Dulfite said:

I'm kind of the exact opposite. I spend way more of my time replaying older games than playing new ones. Just kind of my personality I guess. 

Speaking of which, replaying Skyward Sword on the Switch. Game looks beautiful. Art style has always been great but it looked really fuzzy on the Wii. The Switch version feels like how it was supposed to look all along. 

I just wish it would launch with a new Donkey Kong game, and a few other games from underused Nintendo IPs, like F-Zero, Star Fox, Metroid and Earthbound.