By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Metallox said:

Anyone else "playing" Pikmin Bloom? It's barebones as a wasteland, but I like putting flowers everywhere, lol.

Not yet, but I'll try it soon.

Around the Network

Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water is out now on Switch

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

I'm gonna get that one eventually.

A cross over 

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Any Pokemon fans?

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Around the Network

Monster Hunter Rise x Ghosts 'n' Goblins collab now live

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

dx11332sega said:

Any Pokemon fans?

Yes, though more old school. Modern ones are okay, but aren't taking the leaps I'd like. Legends is a move in the right direction, but still looks barren compared to other open world games like Botw or other huge map games like Xenoblade Chronicles 2. Still, a step in the right direction for sure.

I just wish they'd take all that money they make in profit and make an actual AAA budget game. Cutting edge technology, brand new engine/assets, massive online gameplay improvements, meaningful side quests, voice acting, more cinematics, more than two way battles. Basically do Dragon Quest 11 except Pokemon.

Nintendo's second quarter report should be soon.

Wyrdness said:

Nintendo's second quarter report should be soon.

Thursday 4th November

Anyone here wanna see what a Nintendo biopic would be like? Who would it be about?