By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ready At Dawn didn't make any mistakes with The Order

0815user said:

RAD also deserves some extra credit for releasing a game that actually works. Isn't the norm these days.

Well it should work if they've had 4 years to work exclusively on a short single player.

OT: There does seem to be some story issues according to different sources. Its not all about preference. 

Around the Network
0815user said:

RAD also deserves some extra credit for releasing a game that actually works. Isn't the norm these days.

Releasing the game with no bugs is not extra credit worthy. That should be expected. Most of the games I play need no patch to enjoy. 

Maybe, but if the game is not great then it's not great.

PwerlvlAmy said:
thedawghousev2 said:

lol nobody cares about reviews other than the people on these forums

Not true.  I've been goign to IGN/Kotaku/Gamespot and a few other websites and people are seeing the review scores and passing on the game.

Same with  people on facebook groups I'm in. Most of them are passing up on the game and are waiting for a $30 price drop before getting it due to the review scores.

my bad, nobody cares about reviews except hardcore gamers on the internet. game will sell 3+ million if not 4+ million.

thedawghousev2 said:

my bad, nobody cares about reviews except hardcore gamers on the internet. game will sell 3+ million if not 4+ million.

Well hardcore gamers imo are the only ones that own a PS4 atm

I think you're right though about this game hitting around 3+

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network

Ya, we should all feel much better about developers making poorly designed games as long as that's what they set out to do.

thedawghousev2 said:
PwerlvlAmy said:
thedawghousev2 said:

lol nobody cares about reviews other than the people on these forums

Not true.  I've been goign to IGN/Kotaku/Gamespot and a few other websites and people are seeing the review scores and passing on the game.

Same with  people on facebook groups I'm in. Most of them are passing up on the game and are waiting for a $30 price drop before getting it due to the review scores.

How are you still predicting the same sales numbers if your metacritic prediction was way off? Regular people pay attention to reviews too when it comes to word of mouth. Most if they hear a game isn't good then that's it, they won't buy it. That's what legs come from.

It's like saying Uwe Boll made no mistake, he made the movies he envisioned. And it is very likely to be true.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uwe_Boll
Still, it isn't very good.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

I dunno...from a few reviews and opinions it sounded a bit half baked and rushed in a lot of areas, including the story telling which was loose and had dropped plot threads everywhere, in addition to the copy/paste final boss. I think that with more time, they could have at least ironed out those kinks, although I think they would still be quite far from a good game.

PwerlvlAmy said:
thedawghousev2 said:

Well hardcore gamers imo are the only ones that own a PS4 atm

I think you're right though about this game hitting around 3+

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

~Mod Edit~

This post has been moderated.

-Smeags