By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Post your moderation history!

I wonder what the longest ban (other than perma) ever handed out was...I've seen a few 30 day bans. But surely there's longer?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
I wonder what the longest ban (other than perma) ever handed out was...I've seen a few 30 day bans. But surely there's longer?

The maximum ban limit the mods can give is 90 days, and I'm pretty sure someone earlier in this thread had a 60 day ban.

man-bear-pig said:
Conegamer said:

The maximum ban limit the mods can give is 90 days, and I'm pretty sure someone earlier in this thread had a 60 day ban.

90 days, eh? Can't possibly imagine what you'd do to get banned for 90 days, but not permabanned...

Crazy.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

I don't post much, so I just have one warning.

DateModeratorTypeReasonOutcomePostId
05/07/11 06:35 sega4life Warning Other (Please do not make misleading titles to threads.)

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

JazzB1987 said:
I answered questions that were asked direclty to me and was banned for answering (trolling even tho I said "i would like to know a mods opinion on this")

then I told the mod that this seems to be abritrary banning/ abusing of power especially when the mod him/herself was violating forum rules several times and stated on his/her profile that banning is one of his/her hobbies... without facing any consequences.

then I said if the mod can't handle criticism the mod should go on and ban me again and guess what?! ( I was banned for INSULTING A MOD LOLOLOL)

This is proves why toddlers being mods is not a good idea.

I feel like I will get banned again for telling the truth lol. The good thing is this mod is being watched by the site administration because there is alot of complains about this specific kid.

lol no he is not.

Around the Network
Barozi said:
JazzB1987 said:
I answered questions that were asked direclty to me and was banned for answering (trolling even tho I said "i would like to know a mods opinion on this")

then I told the mod that this seems to be abritrary banning/ abusing of power especially when the mod him/herself was violating forum rules several times and stated on his/her profile that banning is one of his/her hobbies... without facing any consequences.

then I said if the mod can't handle criticism the mod should go on and ban me again and guess what?! ( I was banned for INSULTING A MOD LOLOLOL)

I feel like I will get banned again for telling the truth lol. The good thing is this mod is being watched by the site administration because there is alot of complains about this specific kid.

lol no he is not.

JazzB is talking about Montana, so how would you know whether he is being watched by the administration(given that your not an admin)?

apparently I got reported today because I had a 500KB picture in my sig, and it was slowing down the forums. But now it's only 150 X 100, so it should be better now.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

pezus said:

spryan is the rebel vgchartz deserve

But not the one VGChartz needs right now...

Barozi said:
JazzB1987 said:

lol no he is not.

I do seem to have a habit of banning the most annoying people possible. That's probably on purpose, but damn does the blowback suck sometimes.

man-bear-pig said:
Barozi said:
JazzB1987 said:

lol no he is not.

JazzB is talking about Montana, so how would you know whether he is being watched by the administration(given that your not an admin)?

The administration either refers to axumblade, who is not watching anyone, or ioi, who really doesn't care about moderators because they are not his responsibility.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective