By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Post your moderation history!

2 more:

DateModeratorTypeReasonOutcomePostId
07/01/12 09:50 Kantor Warning Trolling (There was no need for the smug comment about the superiority of Move. It has nothing to do with the topic.)   4660298
06/28/12 14:50 twesterm Ban Flaming (Please do not call people idiots. You can disagree with people without insulting them.) Banned 1 days 4656471
05/16/12 16:46 Barozi Warning Flaming (You should have at least indicated that you're just kidding. If not... you deserve this warning even more.)   4571525

Around the Network
pezus said:
Lulz, at least he called Move superior

I didn't!

Andrespetmonkey said:
pezus said:

I didn't!

He means that kantor called Move superior in the ban description

man-bear-pig said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
pezus said:

I didn't!

oh

man-bear-pig said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
pezus said:

I didn't!

Not really. I just said that if it is superior, then it is irrelevant.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

Zero moderations to date. I'm a good boy.

Date Moderator Type Reason Outcome PostId
06/07/09 22:50 Torillian Warning Trolling 2261209

I always thought that my.... very specific and often negative views would have gotten me more warnings over the years, but I guess I've been balancing on the edge^^

I LOVE ICELAND!

All I have is an unofficial warning for being generally unpleasant to someone.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

DateModeratorTypeReasonOutcomePostId
07/25/11 21:51 Machina Ban Other (Really getting fed up with you two. I gave you permission to inform him not to post on your wall or pm you, not to add the little digs in at the end. He's also been moderated for PM'ing you. Fair's fair now, the next time either of you wall post or PM eachother you're getting more extensive bans. ) Banned 1 days

06/05/11 19:54 Machina Ban Flaming (Calling other users fanboys is flaming and is not acceptable - http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4084764) Banned 1 days
05/30/11 02:32 Machina Warning Spamming (You're doing it again Conegamer. You promised to rein it in when I warned you earlier in the thread. Posts like this one are shameless bumping. It's also considered spam to post 3 times in a row, so please do your best to avoid that as well.)   4070246
02/08/11 21:00 zexen_lowe Warning Other (Rule 13: "If you have a problem with a moderator (...) Do not post these issues in the forums - doing so may result in moderation action against you." Do not post issues about moderation in the forums )   3906646
01/27/11 16:25 zexen_lowe Warning Trolling (Cut it down, you're crossing the line)   3886062

Note how I haven't had any mod history in nearly a year, and how the vast majority were to do with Seece. 

I was moderated for telling someone about a warning (the second one), and banned for 1 day only (which I didn't realise) for flaming. And TBH, I was trying to do something stupid so I'd be banned so I'd revise moar. Which was probably wise.

TBH, this was (and remains to be) my first and only gaming forum, so I was a tad rebellious. And then Seece continued to really set me off for a while, which he did with many people. Probably why Machina 'hated' me. Who knows.

But, admittadly, I understand why now. Those points were pretty stupid, and I KNOW I would never do anything like that nowadays...

But I've learnt, and I've done nothing remotely iffy (I hope) in the past 10 months.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

I would post mine, but it exceeds the 14,000 character limit.