By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Post your moderation history!

Stefl1504 said:

I finally have a mod history

11/13/12 12:56 Barozi Ban Other (Requested) Banned 1 days 4884302

Huh? I have 3 questions.

1.) Why did you request a 1 day ban?

2.) I thought requested bans weren't allowed (I just realised this isn't a question)

3.) Why did you get unbanned before the ban would naturally expire (tomorrow at 12pm GMT)?

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
Impressive history, mbp.

I wish I could post mine.

I'm closing in on your all-time record. You have 27, right? I'm at 23 now...only 4 to go. 

Why can't you post yours?

man-bear-pig said:
Stefl1504 said:

Huh? I have 3 questions.

2.) I thought requested bans weren't allowed (I just realised this isn't a question)

3.) Why did you get unbanned before the ban would naturally expire (tomorrow at 12pm GMT)?

I requested a 12 hour ban

3 prolly because of 2

man-bear-pig said:
Carl2291 said:
Impressive history, mbp.

I'm closing in on your all-time record. You have 27, right? I'm at 23 now...only 4 to go. 

I dont remember. Ive not had a ban for 15 Months, just a couple of warnings in that time.

Im on my phone, which only lets me see the last 8 or so moderations.

Stefl1504 said:
man-bear-pig said:
Stefl1504 said:

Huh? I have 3 questions.

3 prolly because of 2

Why did you request a 12 hour ban though? ;P

Around the Network

I'm having a blast reading through some of these. I'd post mine, but I'm clean for now.

I was walking down along the street and I heard this voice saying, "Good evening, Mr. Dowd." Well, I turned around and here was this big six-foot rabbit leaning up against a lamp-post. Well, I thought nothing of that because when you've lived in a town as long as I've lived in this one, you get used to the fact that everybody knows your name.

Carl2291 said:
man-bear-pig said:
Carl2291 said:
Impressive history, mbp.

I dont remember. Ive not had a ban for 15 Months, just a couple of warnings in that time.

Im on my phone, which only lets me see the last 8 or so moderations.

This link will show you your entire history: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/assets/handlers/mod-history.php?user=34358

spurgeonryan said:
That link in fact shows nothing.

@ Pezus

Leave me out of this!

Only Carl can see it

man-bear-pig said:
Stefl1504 said:
man-bear-pig said:
Stefl1504 said:

Huh? I have 3 questions.

3 prolly because of 2

Why did you request a 12 hour ban though? ;P

hi~mi~tsu~

;)

To be fair, I have a few moderations that are ban/warning adjustments. All part of your history though!

Im currently on 31.

You can actually see whatever history you want by the way guys... All moderations are kept on the staff forums. I remember it from when I was staff. This link will take you to the staff forums.