By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox 360 Owners: Namco-Bandai - UNDERHANDED & Unfair (TOV Petition formed)!

This is the biggest bunch of BS ever..wow...how many times has this been done it the past???

Around the Network

Oh, boohoo. You don't see PS3 owners making a petition about having to wait a year to get the content in UT3 that 360 owners got on the disc!

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

psrock said:
WTH is this website? we have children here DARTH.

Please, crying over nothing, at least they got to play the game. I am still waiting for FFXIII and we lost MH3. Give me a break.

so your counting like the 50 kirby alts then

@carl

indeed.....indeedily indeed

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

wow... just wow

They act like Namco is going to come to their homes and take their game away from them or something.

I LOVE ICELAND!

Maybe those fans should tell M$ to quit buying exclusivity. Then maybe they won't have to worry about being "beta testers" for games

Around the Network
Kantor said:
Oh, boohoo. You don't see PS3 owners making a petition about having to wait a year to get the content in UT3 that 360 owners got on the disc!

or how about all the trophie-less games that we got??? they made sure all 360 games had achievements

BMaker11 said:
Maybe those fans should tell M$ to quit buying exclusivity. Then maybe they won't have to worry about being "beta testers" for games

This too

BMaker11 said:
Maybe those fans should tell M$ to quit buying TIMED exclusivity. Then maybe they won't have to worry about being "beta testers" for games

Fixed.

cool

Gintama is the funniest show EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Proud owner of all currnet gen consoles.

I not a big wii fan

Okita the sadist.

Beta? xD , well thats namco for you, they always re-release games ALWAYS