By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox 360 Owners: Namco-Bandai - UNDERHANDED & Unfair (TOV Petition formed)!

inverted3reality said:
Its totally fair. This has been done to ps3 owners with gta iv, modern warfare 2, final fantasy xiii and others. It's about time the hand has been turned around.

The PS3 owners play a beta version of Modern Warfare 2 and Final Fantasy XIII, whilst the 360 owners get a superior upgraded version?

Around the Network

WTH is this website? we have children here DARTH.\

Please, crying over nothing, at least they got to play the game. I am still waiting for FFXIII and we lost MH3. Give me a break.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

I do think that it's unfair for those 360 gamers. Companies shouldn't shaft customers like this. They can do whatever they want, but the motivation of profit doesn't, in any way or form, change the fact that they broke promises, shafted the very fans that bought the game at launch, etc etc.

but isnt this MS's fault for gettiing a year exclusively

Wait... 360 owners complaining about having a dumbed down edition of a game?

How the tide seems to turn.

Around the Network
TT Makaveli said:
stop bitchin they gave your Tekken!

^ This. I doubt that a company like Namco would care about any of this

Well maybe it is unfair because those TOV owners bought a 360 thinking the game was exclusive...

I'm not a fan of Namco's feigned exclusivity either, but bitching and moaning to a company that has shown little to no interest in what its non Japanese fans think is really lame.

Also, calling the 360 version the "beta" is really stupid. It's the full game, minus extra content. Sure PS3 will be getting the superior version, but the 360 version was no beta.

This petition is a joke.

They are making a ToV for PS3 because it didn't sell even half of what other games in the series did and that is in Japan alone.

talk about hypocrisy.
it goes both ways, sony doens't accept late port without added contend.
a port that release late will have low sales it's almost given. to fail.
even if ps3 japan have 4x times the sale of the 360 in japan.
there is nothing they can't complain. they go it early.