By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox 360 Owners: Namco-Bandai - UNDERHANDED & Unfair (TOV Petition formed)!

I don't care...

Tease.

Around the Network

Petitions and Boycotts are for pussies...  Here's looking at you L4D2 boycotters....

Carl2291 said:
Soriku said:
@Carl

Uh...do you know they bought timed exclusivity? This game started in early 2006 before the PS3 was out, so it's perfectly possible they just said "hey, let's make an HD Tales" and 360 was the only option. Of course, they could've thought to bring it over to PS3 later and now they have. The same thing happened to ToS (though the PS2 version never made it out over here).

Personally I wouldn't be surprised if Namco give all the extra stuff as expensive DLC for the 360 lolz.

Do we know they didnt?
All im saying is, as far as we know, MS are as much to blame as N-B

You'd make an awful lawyer. The burden of proof is on you, not him. As far as we know, MS didn't buy timed exclusivity because neither them or Namco announced it. Anything else is speculation.

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

Carl2291 said:
Soriku said:
@Carl

Uh...do you know they bought timed exclusivity? This game started in early 2006 before the PS3 was out, so it's perfectly possible they just said "hey, let's make an HD Tales" and 360 was the only option. Of course, they could've thought to bring it over to PS3 later and now they have. The same thing happened to ToS (though the PS2 version never made it out over here).

Personally I wouldn't be surprised if Namco give all the extra stuff as expensive DLC for the 360 lolz.

Do we know they didnt?
All im saying is, as far as we know, MS are as much to blame as N-B

We know nothing except for what Namco told us. For all we know, Jun Taekuchi could have lost money gambling against Haz Hirai, and paid Namco off using Resident Evil 5 development funds out of spite.

Ridiculous? Yes, but I would say that my theory has the same amount of evidence suppoting it than your "Microsoft $$$" theory.

Well i was pissed off when i found out FF13 was coming to the 360 but i didnt go out my way to try and sue the company. I mean come on this is stupid,

The devs can do what the hell they want, Do you see us PS3 owners begging for the extra Modern Warfare 2 content?

Waiting for Unreal Tuanament Content the 360 had on disk?
Shoddy ports of 360 games for like almost 2 years?
Tekken Going Multi and the game being delaied for the 360 version to be finnished?
Getting MH3 Stolen from us FF7 style?
Last remnant still not been released and are still waiting for details that may never come?

Well thats just a few things of many. And we dont cry about it so get over it. To be honest it is fair because you have ben able to play the game for like year.

Perfetic

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Around the Network

How many times did PS3 owners get the short end of the stick??? With multiplats 360 superiority, exclusive 360 dlc, and the amount of exclusives the PS3 has lost...

4 ≈ One

Soriku said:
@Serious

Uh...I've seen PS3 owners complain about those things too.

Don't be a hypocrite. Everybody complains.

Best post in this thread.

Xbox 360 fans should be grateful that Namco, SE and other Japanese game developers are considering the xbox 360 this gen.  Remember how many JRPG games Namco and SE gave you?

They already got Tekken 6, FF13, GTAIV DLCs and Fallout 3 DLCs much earlier, now one game on Xbox 360 is being ported to PS3 and they are demanding an apology from Namco??? For what, try to make more money??? Isn't that also the reason why they think PS3 exclusives should go multiplatform because it "makes sense"??

bonkers555 said:
Soriku said:
@Serious

Uh...I've seen PS3 owners complain about those things too.

Don't be a hypocrite. Everybody complains.

Best post in this thread. Yh sure!!!!!

Xbox 360 fans should be grateful that Namco, SE and other Japanese game developers are considering the xbox 360 this gen.  Remember how many JRPG games Namco and SE gave you?

Ok well heres a task for you Soriku find a petiton bitching about any of the stuff i have mentioned demanding that they meet a list full of bullcrap.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

This was an entertaining read.