By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - A question for PS360 owners.

I believe I enjoyed Microsofts 1st/2nd party titles a bit more than Sony's. However, it depends on how you look at it. I really enjoyed Wipeout HD and Flow but Mass Effect is one of my all time favorite games.

Around the Network
badgenome said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Sorry I didn't post this before, but 360 games to me have more "stain power". That's the perfect word.

Staying power?

Otherwise, Clorox should do the trick.

or just use shamwow!

You'll be saying WOW everytime you use this towel

This magical towel makes everything dry!.

Clorox last ten weeks , ShamWOW last a year.

You'll be saying WOW everytime you use it!

the shamwows sells for  $19.95 you get one for the house! one for the Car! and two for the kitchen and bathroom!

Call now and get 4 extra!

call 1-800-951-7807! , Thats 1-800-951-7807

Shamwow is made in germany beware of imitators!

call 1-800-951-7807! , Thats 1-800-951-7807

They both offer different experiences, hence why I purchased both systems. They're pretty much equal and compliment each other nicely.

PullusPardus said:
badgenome said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Sorry I didn't post this before, but 360 games to me have more "stain power". That's the perfect word.

Staying power?

Otherwise, Clorox should do the trick.

After his hooker incident, I can't look at that guy without laughing.

Dannagar said:
I believe I enjoyed Microsofts 1st/2nd party titles a bit more than Sony's. However, it depends on how you look at it. I really enjoyed Wipeout HD and Flow but Mass Effect is one of my all time favorite games.

Mass Effect owns anything that has come out this gen in my opinon and I believe the second installment will add to the domination.

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
That's pretty close.

If Lost Odyssey counts toward MS, then I choose MS. Because that game is awesome.

It's tough though because Folklore, Heavenly Sword, and Uncharted are so awesome.

How dare you not mentioned Valkyria Chronicles?

Edit: sorry, OP was asking 1st/2nd party titles, never mind

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX

Right now it's MS at a slight lead. When GOW3 and FFvXIII come out, it'll be a different story

outlawauron said:
That's pretty close.

If Lost Odyssey counts toward MS, then I choose MS. Because that game is awesome.

It's tough though because Folklore, Heavenly Sword, and Uncharted are so awesome.

Which console has Valkyria Chronicles on it?

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Orca_Azure said:
Right now it's MS at a slight lead. When GOW3 and FFvXIII come out, it'll be a different story

So its going to be a different story sometime in late 2010/2011? Wow, you've got a handle on the future.

Tease.

Kantor said:
outlawauron said:
That's pretty close.

Which console has Valkyria Chronicles on it?

Valkyria is a 3rd party title

mM