By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - A question for PS360 owners.

outlawauron said:
mjc2021 said:
outlawauron said:
mjc2021 said:
outlawauron said:
starcraft said:
mjc2021 said:
This thread was obviously designed to attract annoying PS3 fanboys.

I guess it depends what genres you prefer. I love FPS games and RPGs like Fable and Mass Effect. With that said the 360 is ideal for me.

But the PS3 offers a mish mash of different shit. Nothing particularly outstanding as you can tell from sales. So the PS3 doesn't offer exclusives the masses enjoy... but it'll still keep you busy.

Thats pretty true. 

IF you prefer Shooters or RPG's you go the Xbox 360.

If you prefer sports games or racers there are more good ones on Xbox 360.

IF you prefer hack and slash the best ones are on Xbox 360, though this could change once GoW3 comes out.

If you prefer casual games or platformers you go for a Wii.

But a lot of people have a franchise loyalty or two that drags them towards the PS3.

What hack and slash games are out for 360 that aren't on PS3? Outside of Ninja Gaiden 2? (but that is null because it's neither 1st nor 2nd party)

I really don't consider Ninja Gaiden 2 a hack and slash. I think a hack and slash game are more mindless and enemies are easy to kill. A few hack n slash games that come to mind are PSO Universe, Ninty Nine Nights, Kingdom Under Fire, Too Human, and I'm sure there are others.

I'm not saying the ones I mentioned are great, but the 360 has a few games you won't find on the PS3 in that genre.

But PSU, Too Human, and KUF are all RPGs.

Regardless... they're mindlessly boring hack n slash games which is why I throw them in the same category as Devil May Cry and God of War.

What?! How is DMC or God of War mindless? They're both much better action games than Ninja Gaiden.

I could play DMC and God of War in my sleep. Ninja Gaiden 1 and 2 are much better games.

Edit: DMC inparticular gives you plenty of time for sleep during the god awful cut scenes.

Around the Network

^ Agree.

Ninja Gaiden games are far better and more complex than DMC or God Of War.

My Gaming Setup