By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - A question for PS360 owners.

Pyramid Head said:
easily ms

unless youre a guy into japanese games more

Sony doesn't have very many Japanese games, actually. Microsoft has just as many, if not more.

And remember, this is first party.

By the way, Gears isn't first party, it's just Microsoft published.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

hmmm, they are relatively equal, but if I were to pick one it would probably be microsofts.

JGarret said:

Which console has better 1st/2nd party titles, in your opinion?

Uncharted/Ratchet & Clank/LittleBigPlanet/Killzone 2,etc.. vs Halo 3/Gears/Fable 2/Banjo, etc...

Personally, I lean a bit more towards Sony´s titles, but MS´s aren´t far behind.

Having both consoles, I don't care which one has the better exclusives.

The people that care are the ones that don't own both or the ones that are thinking about buying one or the other. 

I give a slight edge to Sony.

360 because I own more of those first/second party games on the 360 than PS3

Around the Network
JGarret said:

Which console has better 1st/2nd party titles, in your opinion?

Uncharted/Ratchet & Clank/LittleBigPlanet/Killzone 2,etc.. vs Halo 3/Gears/Fable 2/Banjo, etc...

Personally, I lean a bit more towards Sony´s titles, but MS´s aren´t far behind.

Microsoft's first/second parties tend to be larger hits.  Sony tends to have more of them, of good quality.

Read my signature about how I feel about Halo and Gears, and I definitely give it to Sony. Probably Lost Odyssey and Fable were the only two I really liked FP-wise.

Little Big Planet, Uncharted, KillZone 2, Heavenly Sword, Folklore were all alot better IMO.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

I find more attractive games games for 360.
Why wouldn't you count Left4Dead?

The library still bigger in the 360.

360 + Wii + Steam

Lone traveler

Zebastian von Kane said:
I find more attractive games games for 360.
Why wouldn't you count Left4Dead?

The library still bigger in the 360.

Left 4 Dead is third party, and is arguably not an exclusive.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

But is not available on PS3, you know?
I have it on both 360 and Steam. So, if I find this game on the 360, then it'll be my choice.

Since this website does not argues the PC market (as far as I know) I think it can be counted as an exclusive.

360 + Wii + Steam

Lone traveler