By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - A question for PS360 owners.

Which console has better 1st/2nd party titles, in your opinion?

Uncharted/Ratchet & Clank/LittleBigPlanet/Killzone 2,etc.. vs Halo 3/Gears/Fable 2/Banjo, etc...

Personally, I lean a bit more towards Sony´s titles, but MS´s aren´t far behind.

Around the Network

I like the Sony side, best game of all time was Uncharted. But i havent played Gears of War or Halo on the 360. The story in Gears sounds zzzz, and i dont play FPS on consoles. I bought KZ2, and it was good and all, but nothing special except graphics and the Helgast design.

PS3.

PS3

The PS3 does have more exclusives, but i've already played the ones I want to play until the next batch come in. The PS3 games to me don't have the replay value of 360 exclusives like Halo3, Fable2, Mass Effect and more. Sports games are far more fun to play on the 360 because of the ergonomic controller. The PS3 has the edge with fighting games because of the controllers. Live is also a another factor in why I play the 360 more.

Around the Network

That's pretty close.

If Lost Odyssey counts toward MS, then I choose MS. Because that game is awesome.

It's tough though because Folklore, Heavenly Sword, and Uncharted are so awesome.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Guess I'd have to go with Microsoft so far on the basis of Fable, Gears, and Lost Odyssey.

PS3

I prefer Microsofts. They usually have amazing content offered for them for long periods of time to keep the value high for the game. Also more people own/play the MS games online near me so it is personally more fun for me to play Halo 3 with my friends than Killzone 2 alone.

Sorry I didn't post this before, but 360 games to me have more "stain power". That's the perfect word.