By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

As a Consumer Would You Rather?

Traditional Console + Everything Exclusive 18 45.00%

Xbox/PC Hybrid + Access t... 22 55.00%

Total:40
smroadkill15 said:
Ryuu96 said:

Pretty much confirms Xbox, Lol.

But how in the world will they port it to the Series S when it built from the ground up for the PS5 16GB of RAM?? I'm serious! How will they ever do it? I'm concerned for Xbox and its weak hardware that matches my grandma's tablet. 

Maybe the Series S will receive a RAM external accessory like the N64 had to play certain games? 

Around the Network
Dulfite said:
smroadkill15 said:

But how in the world will they port it to the Series S when it built from the ground up for the PS5 16GB of RAM?? I'm serious! How will they ever do it? I'm concerned for Xbox and its weak hardware that matches my grandma's tablet. 

Maybe the Series S will receive a RAM external accessory like the N64 had to play certain games? 

Which is sad b/c they should've known that'd be an issue from the start.

VersusEvil said:

Thank God they're adding the option to switch motion blur on/off on console. I freaking HATE motion blur so much. 

smroadkill15 said:
Ryuu96 said:

Pretty much confirms Xbox, Lol.

Easy, it targets 4k@30/1440p@60 on Ps5, Series S won't.

my bet is on 1200p@30/900@60 for the Series S, at worst 1080p@30/720@60.

EpicRandy said:
smroadkill15 said:

Easy, it targets 4k@30/1440p@60 on Ps5, Series S won't.

my bet is on 1200p@30/900@60 for the Series S, at worst 1080p@30/720@60.

I do want to make it clear if it wasn't before, this was all sarcasm. 

Around the Network

I finally saw the Sea of Thieves preview for the new seasons this year. They got a lot of new and exciting stuff coming! If anyone is interested in getting a crew together, let me know!

Smh, Xbox is apparently asking developers on their developer support site to not make female characters with "exaggerated body proportions".

https://twitter.com/nichegamer/status/1772392315069387138?t=Lod-T7HYnLguP2SinirV5w&s=19

shikamaru317 said:

Smh, Xbox is apparently asking developers on their developer support site to not make female characters with "exaggerated body proportions".

https://twitter.com/nichegamer/status/1772392315069387138?t=Lod-T7HYnLguP2SinirV5w&s=19

I feel another point should get more attention:

"When the story allows, do you show male characters who display a full range of emotions, including joy, sadness, and vulnerability?"

This is something I feel is lacking in recent years. That is a reason I like Gale in BG3 so much (and to a lesser extend also the other male companions): he is a person with flaws and strengths and emotional range. In recent years I feel like female characters are more easily displayed with such depth and range, but male characters often are lacking. Game devs should really follow this advice more.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Imagine taking away the tiddies and replacing em with “men” who show emotion. Someone get Anita outta Phil’s office please.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition