By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

As a Consumer Would You Rather?

Traditional Console + Everything Exclusive 13 38.24%

Xbox/PC Hybrid + Access t... 21 61.76%

Total:34
shikamaru317 said:

South Park Snowball shooter is sitting on a 60 opencritic. Shame we will probably never get another South Park RPG from Ubisoft, I really enjoyed the first two from Obsidian and Ubisoft San Francisco.

Can't say I'm surprised. Every time a new trailer dropped for that game, it added a new element that I had no idea whatsoever based on previous marketing was in there. Like apparently it has roguelike elements! I'm going, lol what????

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:
G2ThaUNiT said:

That's......a little on the nose there!

Pretty much confirms Xbox, Lol.

But how in the world will they port it to the Series S when it built from the ground up for the PS5 16GB of RAM?? I'm serious! How will they ever do it? I'm concerned for Xbox and its weak hardware that matches my grandma's tablet. 

smroadkill15 said:
Ryuu96 said:

Pretty much confirms Xbox, Lol.

But how in the world will they port it to the Series S when it built from the ground up for the PS5 16GB of RAM?? I'm serious! How will they ever do it? I'm concerned for Xbox and its weak hardware that matches my grandma's tablet. 

Xbots hard coping with this one! haha big sad! 

What, we think games are highly scalable these days that are even at the point of running natively on iPhones????? 

BasilZero said:

What y'all been playing?

As for me

Planning to finish Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and Borderlands GOTY Enhanced this month.

Playing MK8D on my OG Switch - I dont know if I'll play through 200cc on MK8D - I tried one time and didnt like so I'll likely just finish up Mirror mode and do some online runs to see how it is.

As for Borderlands GOTY Enhanced (PC), I finished the main campaign about a little over a week ago and finished up one of the DLCs (Zombie Island of Dr Ned) last weekend. Gonna do as much and hopefully finish by end of month.

Gonna focus on Smash Ultimate on my OG Switch and hopefully finish up World of Light in April.

Aside from that - playing Driveclub (PS4) on my PS5 casually and almost at the end of the base game, 70+ hours in.

Also been playing Final Fantasy VII (NS) on my Switch OLED whenever I am on break at work. Finished Part 1 and on Part 2 of the game now.

I'm gonna be downsizing the number of games I'll be playing so I can better focus on what I am playing rather than having 7-8 games at a time. So at max 1-2 at home with the third being whatever I play at work/break.

As for what I plan to play next few games in my list.....

Gears of War 2 (X360) on my Xbox Series X.

Dragon Quest I (NS) on my OG Switch

Tekken 2 (PS4) on my PS5

River City Girls (Steam) on my gaming PC

Kirby's Dream Course (NSO) on my OG Switch

Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade (PS5)

Bravely Default II (NS) on my Switch OLED

Still playing Persona 3 Reload on Xbox mainly. Also started Prodeus on PS5 recently

Completed Mineko's night Market; except for completing the game for 100% it was fun.

Tried to beat Hellblade but game is so slow and boring; deleted it again.

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:

South Park Snowball shooter is sitting on a 60 opencritic. Shame we will probably never get another South Park RPG from Ubisoft, I really enjoyed the first two from Obsidian and Ubisoft San Francisco.

*Shock* Who could have predicted that?  /s

It sucks that we didnt get a new rpg instead.

The Fractured but whole, and and the stick of truth, are both pretty good.
Simply because they follow the formula of a rpg, but their setting is so differnt from compaired to most others.

Meanwhile I saw trailers for the new one, the snowball thingy and went, yeah thats dead in the water.

konnichiwa said:

Completed Mineko's night Market; except for completing the game for 100% it was fun.

Was genuinely interested in reviewing it too, but didn't have the time.  Looks genuinely heartfelt too.

coolbeans said:
konnichiwa said:

Was genuinely interested in reviewing it too, but didn't have the time.  Looks genuinely heartfelt too.

Was that the case with the Xbox review of Pentiment?

G2ThaUNiT said:
coolbeans said:

Was that the case with the Xbox review of Pentiment?

Haha.  Indeed.  Like Mineko's Night Market, I was too swamped with other things to give the proper time and attention.

coolbeans said:
konnichiwa said:

Yeah, it is also very cozy but it is also recommend to play it when you have all the time of the world, from the moment you choose to go for 100% it will become an annoying game ^^' (their is some RNG).