Serious Sam 4 (Game Pass)
F1 2020 (Game Pass)
#SinucaAttack
Dadish
Dadish 2
Horizon Chase Turbo
Guns, Gore & Cannoli 2
Dishonored 2 (Game Pass)
Dishonored - Death of the Outsider (Game Pass)
Stories Untold
Forza Horizon 3
Nexoria: Dungeon Rogue Heroes
Narita Boy (Game Pass)
0 Degrees
Dungeon Escape
Squad Killers
Hellbreachers
Race with Ryan (Game Pass)
Guardians of the Galaxy (Game Pass)
Rainswept
Golf Peaks
Super Soccer Blast
Watch Dogs: Legion
A Memoir Blue (Game Pass)
Life is Strange: True Colors (Game Pass)
Streets of Rage 4 (Game Pass)
Halo 2 Anniversary (Game Pass)
The Spectrum Retreat
The Suicide of Rachel Foster
The Wild at Heart (Game Pass)
Bugsnax (Game Pass)
Gravel
Eiyuden Chronicle: Rising (Game Pass)
Leisure Suit Larry - Wet Dreams Don't Dry
Leisure Suit Larry - Wet Dreams Dry Twice
Omno (Game Pass)
Nexomon
Deponia
The Psychoduck
House Flipper (Game Pass)
11-11 Memories Retold
Slap the Rocks
inbento
Tony and Clyde
Chaos on Deponia
Bloodroots (Game Pass)
Indiecalypse
Nexomon: Extinction
Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion (Game Pass)
Rush Rally Origins
Matchpoint: Tennis Championships (Game Pass)
AO Tennis 2
My Friend Peppa Pig (Game Pass)
Goodbye Deponia
Divination
Hyposphere: Rebirth
The Stanley Parable: Ultra Deluxe
Deponia Doomsday
PowerWash Simulator (Game Pass)
Raji: An Ancient Epic (Game Pass)
Chess Knights: Shinobi

Currently working on:

Kaze and the Wild Masks
Chorus (Game Pass)
Umurangi Generation Special Edition (Game Pass)

Around the Network

Just Finished: Astro's Playroom (PS5)

Yes, that means I have managed to acquire a PS5 at last. Say what!? A friend of mine helped me buy it (bundled with Horizon Forbidden West) online at retail price. Astro's Playroom is a wonderful introduction to the PS5. The game is a sneaky piece of PlayStation propaganda and product placement. I enjoyed finding all the references to PlayStation 1st and 3rd party characters. The visuals are charming and the game runs as smooth as butter. The traditional controls are tight and responsive but the game goes above and beyond to make the most out of the Dualsense's unique features. There are many things to collect and a bit of replay value. This is one of the most charming and outright fun games Sony Japan has produced in a long time. The only problem of course is that the game is too short because it really more like a fleshed out tech demo. I can't wait to see what Team Asobi does next.

Score: 8/10

Full Completed 2022 List:

• Far Cry 5 (PS4)
  • Resident Evil 6 (PS4)
  • inFamous 2 (PS Now)
  • Super Mario Bros. 3 (NSO)
  • Bioshock 2 (PS4)
  • Ico (PS Now)
  • Knack (PS4)
  • Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (PS4)
  • Astro's Playroom (PS5)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Signalstar said:

Just Finished: Astro's Playroom (PS5)

Yes, that means I have managed to acquire a PS5 at last. Say what!? A friend of mine helped me buy it (bundled with Horizon Forbidden West) online at retail price. Astro's Playroom is a wonderful introduction to the PS5. The game is a sneaky piece of PlayStation propaganda and product placement. I enjoyed finding all the references to PlayStation 1st and 3rd party characters. The visuals are charming and the game runs as smooth as butter. The traditional controls are tight and responsive but the game goes above and beyond to make the most out of the Dualsense's unique features. There are many things to collect and a bit of replay value. This is one of the most charming and outright fun games Sony Japan has produced in a long time. The only problem of course is that the game is too short because it really more like a fleshed out tech demo. I can't wait to see what Team Asobi does next.

Score: 8/10

Full Completed 2022 List:

• Far Cry 5 (PS4)
  • Resident Evil 6 (PS4)
  • inFamous 2 (PS Now)
  • Super Mario Bros. 3 (NSO)
  • Bioshock 2 (PS4)
  • Ico (PS Now)
  • Knack (PS4)
  • Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (PS4)
  • Astro's Playroom (PS5)

I know it was a big deal when the PS5 first came out but I'm kinda surprised more people aren't talking about Astro's Playroom. It's still one of the best uses of the Dualshock, an ode to nostalgia on multiple levels, and a simple but fun platformer in its own right. and it's free. Seriously so good. It deserved all its love. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Top 6 this generation: 
Bloodborne, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, God of War, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Dark Souls III, Red Dead Redemption II, Rock Band 4

Finished Dark Souls 3 story, working on getting the platinum. 

Runa216 said:

I know it was a big deal when the PS5 first came out but I'm kinda surprised more people aren't talking about Astro's Playroom. It's still one of the best uses of the Dualshock, an ode to nostalgia on multiple levels, and a simple but fun platformer in its own right. and it's free. Seriously so good. It deserved all its love. 

I absolutely adore Astro's Playroom and Astrobot Rescue Mission. The latter is better, and it is like 2-3x longer, and it still feels way too short. Of course it's VR only, it's one of my favorite PS4 games.

the-pi-guy said:

Finished Dark Souls 3 story, working on getting the platinum. 

yeah you have fun with that. Dark Souls III is one of my favourite games ever but hot damn the platinum is a slog unless you are really good at PVP. 

There are trophies for different endings, so you have to beat the game multiple times. 

There are trophies that literally require multiple playthroughs as well because some of the items/quests have opposing faction requirements. 

The spell related trophies (Faith and Sorcery) require covenant upgrades that either require dozens of hours of grinding for covenant items or immaculate PVP capability. 

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely LOVE the game (it's my favourite of the trilogy and a rare 9.6 on my rating scale), but hot damn is the platinum quest an absolute nightmare. Please be aware of what you're getting into so you don't accidentally find yourself resenting the game. I'd say it's easily the hardest and most annoying of the Fromsouls games to platinum. Actually, all three Dark Souls games have similar requirements, but 1 and 2 aren't as bad. Demon's Souls is pretty straightforward, Bloodborne is a breeze, Sekiro has some tricky trophies that require multiple playthroughs but is overall not terrible. Elden Ring is basically 'beat all the bosses, get three endings, collect a list of certain items', which can all be done with a single run with no missable trophies as long as you're smart and do a save scum or two. (I'm working on getting the platinum a second time becuase I love Elden Ring)

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch

Top 6 this generation: 
Bloodborne, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, God of War, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Dark Souls III, Red Dead Redemption II, Rock Band 4

Around the Network
Runa216 said:

yeah you have fun with that. Dark Souls III is one of my favourite games ever but hot damn the platinum is a slog unless you are really good at PVP. 

There are trophies for different endings, so you have to beat the game multiple times. 

There are trophies that literally require multiple playthroughs as well because some of the items/quests have opposing faction requirements. 

The spell related trophies (Faith and Sorcery) require covenant upgrades that either require dozens of hours of grinding for covenant items or immaculate PVP capability. 

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely LOVE the game (it's my favourite of the trilogy and a rare 9.6 on my rating scale), but hot damn is the platinum quest an absolute nightmare. Please be aware of what you're getting into so you don't accidentally find yourself resenting the game. I'd say it's easily the hardest and most annoying of the Fromsouls games to platinum. Actually, all three Dark Souls games have similar requirements, but 1 and 2 aren't as bad. Demon's Souls is pretty straightforward, Bloodborne is a breeze, Sekiro has some tricky trophies that require multiple playthroughs but is overall not terrible. Elden Ring is basically 'beat all the bosses, get three endings, collect a list of certain items', which can all be done with a single run with no missable trophies as long as you're smart and do a save scum or two. (I'm working on getting the platinum a second time becuase I love Elden Ring)

Yeah, I know what I'm getting myself into.

I'm like 85% done, but I know the last 15% is going to be the worst part. But I only have to do this once.

Then I have to go back and Platinum Demon's Souls and Dark Souls 2, then I can call things a day.

Fei-Hung said:
Fei-Hung said:

Just going to rewrite it. The reply thingy ain't showing up properly with previous posts.

Jan:
1) FF7R
2) Mass Effect 1
3) Mass Effect 2
4) Mass Effect 3

Feb:
5) P5S
6) Uncharted 4
7) Uncharted Lost Legacy
8) Tiny Tina Assault on Dragonskeep

March:
9) Elden Ring
10) Far Cry 6
11) Horizon Forbidden West

June:

12) FF SoP

July:

13) Tales of Arise

14) Panzar Dragoon Remake

15) Stray

16) Man of Medan

17) GoT Iki island DLC

Fei-Hung said:
Fei-Hung said:

Weird, my quote thing isn't working either, but: 

How did you like Iki Island? Ghost of Tsushima really was a truly amazing game. I took way too long to get into it. That and Horizon both are proof that Sony can really make new IP. So happy. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch

Top 6 this generation: