By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Pokémon Legends Arceus trailer

From the Pokemon Presents shows we just had. Releases 28th of January 2022.

(Apologies for the other thread not working, can a mod please delete that one?)

Last edited by curl-6 - on 18 August 2021

Around the Network

Looks good, gameplay is looking intriguing.
Looking forward to see how it turns out.
Maybe this will be a new direction for the franchise or a subseries.

Last edited by Kakadu18 - on 19 August 2021

January 28? That's earlier than I thought.

Looks very promising.

Alex_The_Hedgehog said:

January 28? That's earlier than I thought.

Looks very promising.

The date was already revealed before.

Graphics still are a bit messy, but the gameplay looks real good. I'm very interested.

Around the Network

Looks like a bigger wild area. Which is a kind word for looks awful 

Graphics are still not good, but I'm more concerned with performance, wild area in ShSw is full of leg and performance dips 

Big skip for me. Probably going to get Pokemon Snap instead 

It's incredibly embarrassing that the companies involved in The Pokémon Company can't make this game look just a little more decent. The low-res of the terrain is what bothers me the most. Breath of the Wild solved this problem beautifully, and not even something way minor like Xenoblade 2 looks this bad, ever. Pokémon fans deserve better.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

I'm not sure if this has been answered yet, but are battles only against Pokemon, or can we battle trainers/gym leaders too?

Gameplay wise, this is how I envisioned the Pokemon franchise to evolve on the Switch.

GameFreak really needs to hire better animation staff or better train their current staff. It is sad when GameCube spinoff Pokémon games like the Colosseum series have better animations than what they are pulling off currently on Switch.

Otherwise, I think the game mechanics look great and I like that they are innovating.