By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Pokémon Legends Arceus trailer

mZuzek said:
curl-6 said:

Yeah, no. The 3DS version of Xenoblade falls well behind Legends not just in resolution but in lighting, models, textures, details, the works.

My point was simply that comparisons to 3DS graphics are unfounded.

Maybe, but in my opinion the art direction easily makes up for it. The only jarring thing for me is 240p. Meanwhile in Pokémon everything looks bad, crappy graphics, crappy art direction.

Well, I mean art direction is always going to be a matter of personal taste. Could Legends look better? Absolutely. I just think it's going a bit far to say it looks like a 3DS game or even as I've seen elsewhere to compare its graphics to PS2 or even N64.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

Around the Network

Another one

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

curl-6 said:

Another one

I think it actually looks better now, dare I say, it looks pretty good. Especially the water looks good now.

Still on the fence on whether to pick this up or wait for an inevitable sequel on better hardware. This is one of the few 1st party Switch games which makes me crave a Pro.

I'm surprised at the backlash. I think the game looks good. I will be grabbing it.

Around the Network

Despite the fact that it looks like a high-res GameCube game, the gameplay seems fun. I'm definitely going to wait for reviews, and maybe a sale, to get this, though.