By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity UPDATE: 3.5M in the first quarter

Tagged games:

On par with FF7 remake and TLOU part 2 not bad for a spin off.

Around the Network
abdulhade said:

It happens because of the name 'The legend of Zelda', even it isn't a good game because it hasn't participated in the real timeline of Zelda games.

Bold: Have you even played the game or watched the story yet???

Otter said:

My sister messaged me about this game, they are for sure going to have a lot of people looking at this who legit think its the next main Zelda entry (as my sister did)

Poor souls... Had no appreciation for the demo unfortunately and I kinda prefer the way that the old HR was distinctly none cannon and just fan service,

Tell them this game isn't a mainline Zelda, just a small prequel of BoTW.

HoangNhatAnh said:
Otter said:

My sister messaged me about this game, they are for sure going to have a lot of people looking at this who legit think its the next main Zelda entry (as my sister did)

Poor souls... Had no appreciation for the demo unfortunately and I kinda prefer the way that the old HR was distinctly none cannon and just fan service,

Spoiler!
Well technically more a sequel than pure prequel. Source: I finished the story and consider time travel to be more sequel than prequel.
Last edited by JWeinCom - on 25 November 2020

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

HoangNhatAnh said:
Otter said:

yeah, the main thing i had to stress to her was that the gameplay was very different and not exploration/puzzle based so she probably wouldn't enjoy it

Around the Network
Eagle367 said:
HoangNhatAnh said:

Well technically more a sequel than pure prequel. Source: I finished the story and consider time travel to be more sequel than prequel.

If true you just ruined it for us that havent played it.

A spoiler tag should be used for stuff like this.

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

That many copies and Amazon still hasn't shipped mine. I pre-ordered it months ago, the money was charged, but it still hasn't shipped. Guess I'll play the demo some more.

brute said:
Eagle367 said:

If true you just ruined it for us that havent played it.

A spoiler tag should be used for stuff like this.

The time travel occurs in the introduction cutscene though. Not sure how much of a spoiler that is.

Signature goes here!

Medisti said:

That many copies and Amazon still hasn't shipped mine. I pre-ordered it months ago, the money was charged, but it still hasn't shipped. Guess I'll play the demo some more.

If you haven't your copy yet, something is wrong I would assume. Did you contact Amazon about it? Things may be delayed a day or two, and if weekend comes in the way after that. But by now you should have the game.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Medisti said:

I've stopped preordering games from Amazon; they've been late to deliver them the last two or three times I've done it, most recently with Mario 3D All Stars. And most of the stories I've heard of people getting new XBox and Playstation preorders late have also been with Amazon.

Switch: SW-3707-5131-3911
XBox: Kenjabish