By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Spiderman (PS4) has sold over 20m units

PotentHerbs said:

How can you say 30+ Million is out of reach for Sony titles but then try and put a qualifier on Spiderman because it has a remaster. Are you going to have that same qualifier for MK8? How about mentioning the fact that MK8 has been out since 2014 on the WiiU compared to SM releasing on the PS4 in 2018. Spiderman is one of the most popular franchises in the world, the game has reached 20+ Million two years since its launch, competing with massive franchises like RDR, COD, Fifa, Star Wars, as well as Sony's internal teams. Its legs aren't just going to drop off, even with the start of the new generation, the PS4 version could very well finish close to 25 - 30 Million, with the PS5 remaster selling an additional 10 - 15+ Million units. 

I wouldn't be so confident that Nintendo has more 30 Million sellers than Sony does 20 Million sellers, unless you're leaning on handheld sales. GoW, Uncharted 4, Horizon might end up with lifetime sales above 20 Million. GoW is already 20+ Million if the NY Times figure is accurate & so is TLOU if we include PS3 sales. TLOU Part II & GoT could end up clearing 20+ Million lifetime too. I don't see why these IP's can't grow even more during the PS5 generation. 

And yes, those standards are obscene, because the reality is most Nintendo titles aren't clearing 30+ Million lifetime. Why don't you tell me how some of Nintendo's biggest IP like BoTW, Smash, Mario Odyssey, Pokemon are doing in comparison to Animal Crossing? Looks like a lot of underwhelming performances using the bar you have Nintendo at. You're inflating the most successful Switch title, which benefitted from the extreme circumstances of this year & MK8 which is on multiple platforms, using it as a baseline for all of Nintendo's IP. Its a misleading comparison.

I pointed out Spiderman needing a remaster because remasters clearly boost lifetime sales. Which I also mentioned Mario Kart 8 having a separate release but will blow past 30 without the Wiiu version, while Spiderman clearly will need that to do the same. Mario and Spiderman in gaming clearly aren't in the same league lol. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe released in 2017 and is well in route to 40 or 50 million without the WiiU version. Adding Wiiu version makes this look stupid. Point was Mario doesn't need its multiplatformal release, Spiderman does. I could careless if you add the remaster, just do the same for Mario and compare. 

Are you sure all of that competition doesn't help Spiderman more than it hurts? Sony fans love this pathetic excuse but never think of the alternative. Would Playstation as a platform be as big as it is without all of those 3rd party AAA titles? Does all of that not allow Spiderman to sell to a bigger base, which it wouldn't have if those 3rd party games weren't selling millions of consoles. Could Sony's first party might still sell 120 million consoles, allowing Spiderman to reach the heights it does reach? We will never see the day Sony has to support their own platform, so lets drop the bullshit competition nonsense. Spiderman would probably sell less than 5 million if Call of Duty and Grand Theft Auto wasn't too busy selling consoles better. So maybe Sony's first party games should be more grateful 3rd parties help them carry the load.

Leaning on handheld sales? Every Sony fan excuse rolled into one post lol. Why should Nintendo's handheld success not count? If selling handhelds was so easy, then Sony wouldn't have failed twice. Nintendo has multiple games sitting over 20 million on their handhelds while Sony has none, doesn't sound easy. Funny enough is all of that was pure speculation bullshit, yet you want to mention someone inflating something lol. Since we are just pulling figures out our ass, will Switch alone top what you just mentioned? Lets see, you said TLOU, TLOU II, Spiderman, Uncharted 4, Horizon, GoW, and GoT. I have MK8 Deluxe, Mario Ody, AC, BOTW, BOTW II, Smash, and Poke S&S. Sony has 7 potential 20 million sellers and only 1 of them even confirmed lol. Nintendo has 7 potential 30 million sellers on only Switch, 2 are already confirmed and will make 30 million look like childs play. Unlike Sony, Nintendo has no cap. Nintendo will have 50 million sellers, leagues higher than just 30 lol, while Sony currently hopes to even hit 25. Mario Kart and AC will probably challenge Sonys top 5 lmao. Atleast 100 million between the two, that will challenge Spidey (30), Uncharted 4 (25), TLOU (25), GoW (25), TLOU II (25). Those are good figures dude, but they seriously don't compare to Nintendo. Sony's franchises will grow but so will Nintendo or are you just to bitter to accept that?

I don't understand your constant mentioning of most Nintendo games dont sell 30 million? Neither do most Sony games sell 20. Those games don't have to sell as well as AC, Nintendo already has a title on Switch that has still sold more and will challenge it lifetime(Mario Kart). Sony doesnt have shit on the level of AC and Mario Kart. I guess you are trying to disqualify them and say Sony is comparable to the rest? Spidey, Uncharted, TLOU, GoW, GoT, and Horizon are comparable to BOTW, Mario Ody, Smash, and Poke? Thats still a no lol and why should I even disqualify Mario Kart and AC? How about you stop being bitter and realize Nintendo games hit higher heights AND have a higher quantity of releases! Sony makes less games and reach lower heights, does that sound like they sell as many games? 

 

Last edited by xPhenom08x - on 08 December 2020

Around the Network
xPhenom08x said:

I pointed out Spiderman needing a remaster because remasters clearly boost lifetime sales. Which I also mentioned Mario Kart 8 having a separate release but will blow past 30 without the Wiiu version, while Spiderman clearly will need that to do the same. Mario and Spiderman in gaming clearly aren't in the same league lol. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe released in 2017 and is well in route to 40 or 50 million without the WiiU version. Adding Wiiu version makes this look stupid. Point was Mario doesn't need its multiplatformal release, Spiderman does. I could careless if you add the remaster, just do the same for Mario and compare. 

Are you sure all of that competition doesn't help Spiderman more than it hurts? Sony fans love this pathetic excuse but never think of the alternative. Would Playstation as a platform be as big as it is without all of those 3rd party AAA titles? Does all of that not allow Spiderman to sell to a bigger base, which it wouldn't have if those 3rd party games weren't selling millions of consoles. Could Sony's first party might still sell 120 million consoles, allowing Spiderman to reach the heights it does reach? We will never see the day Sony has to support their own platform, so lets drop the bullshit competition nonsense. Spiderman would probably sell less than 5 million if Call of Duty and Grand Theft Auto wasn't too busy selling consoles better. So maybe Sony's first party games should be more grateful 3rd parties help them carry the load.

Leaning on handheld sales? Every Sony fan excuse rolled into one post lol. Why should Nintendo's handheld success not count? If selling handhelds was so easy, then Sony wouldn't have failed twice. Nintendo has multiple games sitting over 20 million on their handhelds while Sony has none, doesn't sound easy. Funny enough is all of that was pure speculation bullshit, yet you want to mention someone inflating something lol. Since we are just pulling figures out our ass, will Switch alone top what you just mentioned? Lets see, you said TLOU, TLOU II, Spiderman, Uncharted 4, Horizon, GoW, and GoT. I have MK8 Deluxe, Mario Ody, AC, BOTW, BOTW II, Smash, and Poke S&S. Sony has 7 potential 20 million sellers and only 1 of them even confirmed lol. Nintendo has 7 potential 30 million sellers on only Switch, 2 are already confirmed and will make 30 million look like childs play. Unlike Sony, Nintendo has no cap. Nintendo will have 50 million sellers, leagues higher than just 30 lol, while Sony currently hopes to even hit 25. Mario Kart and AC will probably challenge Sonys top 5 lmao. Atleast 100 million between the two, that will challenge Spidey (30), Uncharted 4 (25), TLOU (25), GoW (25), TLOU II (25). Those are good figures dude, but they seriously don't compare to Nintendo. Sony's franchises will grow but so will Nintendo or are you just to bitter to accept that?

I don't understand your constant mentioning of most Nintendo games dont sell 30 million? Neither do most Sony games sell 20. Those games don't have to sell as well as AC, Nintendo already has a title on Switch that has still sold more and will challenge it lifetime(Mario Kart). Sony doesnt have shit on the level of AC and Mario Kart. I guess you are trying to disqualify them and say Sony is comparable to the rest? Spidey, Uncharted, TLOU, GoW, GoT, and Horizon are comparable to BOTW, Mario Ody, Smash, and Poke? Thats still a no lol and why should I even disqualify Mario Kart and AC? How about you stop being bitter and realize Nintendo games hit higher heights AND have a higher quantity of releases! Sony makes less games and reach lower heights, does that sound like they sell as many games? 

 

I'm sure 25+ Million sellers like GTA, RDR, 20+ Million sellers like COD, 10 - 15 Million sellers like Fifa & Star Wars don't eat into SIE software sales. /s

Hold on, you think MK8 is "well on route" to hit 40 - 50 Million on just the Switch, when it might not reach 30+ Million until 2022? Yeah, Mario Kart is not moving those kind of units, otherwise it would be well past 30 Million lifetime at this point in time. 50 Million is a pipedream unless Nintendo ports Mario Kart 8 for their next console. Again, I'm not sure why you think SM is capped at 20 Million lifetime, it can easily finish with 25 - 30+ Million. Its not like PS4 software is going to stop selling in 2021. Take TLOU, which sold 10+ Million units on the PS3, likely half of those sales coming after the PS4 launch. 

Why are you attributing Switch hardware sales to just Nintendo software sales? Switch being a hybrid console is a big factor. Look at the WiiU or even the Gamecube. It had many, major Nintendo IP, and still ended up as an absolute embarrassment. Even the novelty of the Wii was a bigger factor in moving units compared to Nintendo exclusives. Of course, Sony won't hit 120+ hardware sold without third party support, but Nintendo exclusives don't guarantee 100+ Million hardware sold either, they might not even guarantee 30+ Million units. I don't use handhelds in this comparison because its a completely different market (lower price of entry, lower priced games, different tech expectations, etc). What do you think happens if PS4 hardware and software prices follow the DS hardware and software prices? How about the other way around? 

You're downplaying the legs of PS4 games while giving the best case scenario for Switch titles. Mario, BoTW, BoTW2, Smash, Pokemon, are now all on pace for 30+ Million lifetime? Please. Nintendo IP making 30+ Million units sold look like child plays is just another pipedream. Most of those games will finish around 25 Million lifetime, BoTW and Mario aren't even at the 20+ Million mark yet. If you think the Switch will finish with two titles that sell 50+ Million units, its no wonder why you think Sony isn't close to Nintendo's level, since you're living in some kind of dreamland. How about you have a realistic assessment about Nintendo software sales before posting.

Last edited by PotentHerbs - on 09 December 2020

Man, I'm onlooker who like to read lol. But, this over use 'lol' in one post really tiresome lol. What, does it makes point much credible and the one against less credible lol.



xPhenom08x said:
PotentHerbs said:

How can you say 30+ Million is out of reach for Sony titles but then try and put a qualifier on Spiderman because it has a remaster. Are you going to have that same qualifier for MK8? How about mentioning the fact that MK8 has been out since 2014 on the WiiU compared to SM releasing on the PS4 in 2018. Spiderman is one of the most popular franchises in the world, the game has reached 20+ Million two years since its launch, competing with massive franchises like RDR, COD, Fifa, Star Wars, as well as Sony's internal teams. Its legs aren't just going to drop off, even with the start of the new generation, the PS4 version could very well finish close to 25 - 30 Million, with the PS5 remaster selling an additional 10 - 15+ Million units. 

I wouldn't be so confident that Nintendo has more 30 Million sellers than Sony does 20 Million sellers, unless you're leaning on handheld sales. GoW, Uncharted 4, Horizon might end up with lifetime sales above 20 Million. GoW is already 20+ Million if the NY Times figure is accurate & so is TLOU if we include PS3 sales. TLOU Part II & GoT could end up clearing 20+ Million lifetime too. I don't see why these IP's can't grow even more during the PS5 generation. 

And yes, those standards are obscene, because the reality is most Nintendo titles aren't clearing 30+ Million lifetime. Why don't you tell me how some of Nintendo's biggest IP like BoTW, Smash, Mario Odyssey, Pokemon are doing in comparison to Animal Crossing? Looks like a lot of underwhelming performances using the bar you have Nintendo at. You're inflating the most successful Switch title, which benefitted from the extreme circumstances of this year & MK8 which is on multiple platforms, using it as a baseline for all of Nintendo's IP. Its a misleading comparison.

I pointed out Spiderman needing a remaster because remasters clearly boost lifetime sales. Which I also mentioned Mario Kart 8 having a separate release but will blow past 30 without the Wiiu version, while Spiderman clearly will need that to do the same. Mario and Spiderman in gaming clearly aren't in the same league lol. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe released in 2017 and is well in route to 40 or 50 million without the WiiU version. Adding Wiiu version makes this look stupid. Point was Mario doesn't need its multiplatformal release, Spiderman does. I could careless if you add the remaster, just do the same for Mario and compare. 

Are you sure all of that competition doesn't help Spiderman more than it hurts? Sony fans love this pathetic excuse but never think of the alternative. Would Playstation as a platform be as big as it is without all of those 3rd party AAA titles? Does all of that not allow Spiderman to sell to a bigger base, which it wouldn't have if those 3rd party games weren't selling millions of consoles. Could Sony's first party might still sell 120 million consoles, allowing Spiderman to reach the heights it does reach? We will never see the day Sony has to support their own platform, so lets drop the bullshit competition nonsense. Spiderman would probably sell less than 5 million if Call of Duty and Grand Theft Auto wasn't too busy selling consoles better. So maybe Sony's first party games should be more grateful 3rd parties help them carry the load.

Leaning on handheld sales? Every Sony fan excuse rolled into one post lol. Why should Nintendo's handheld success not count? If selling handhelds was so easy, then Sony wouldn't have failed twice. Nintendo has multiple games sitting over 20 million on their handhelds while Sony has none, doesn't sound easy. Funny enough is all of that was pure speculation bullshit, yet you want to mention someone inflating something lol. Since we are just pulling figures out our ass, will Switch alone top what you just mentioned? Lets see, you said TLOU, TLOU II, Spiderman, Uncharted 4, Horizon, GoW, and GoT. I have MK8 Deluxe, Mario Ody, AC, BOTW, BOTW II, Smash, and Poke S&S. Sony has 7 potential 20 million sellers and only 1 of them even confirmed lol. Nintendo has 7 potential 30 million sellers on only Switch, 2 are already confirmed and will make 30 million look like childs play. Unlike Sony, Nintendo has no cap. Nintendo will have 50 million sellers, leagues higher than just 30 lol, while Sony currently hopes to even hit 25. Mario Kart and AC will probably challenge Sonys top 5 lmao. Atleast 100 million between the two, that will challenge Spidey (30), Uncharted 4 (25), TLOU (25), GoW (25), TLOU II (25). Those are good figures dude, but they seriously don't compare to Nintendo. Sony's franchises will grow but so will Nintendo or are you just to bitter to accept that?

I don't understand your constant mentioning of most Nintendo games dont sell 30 million? Neither do most Sony games sell 20. Those games don't have to sell as well as AC, Nintendo already has a title on Switch that has still sold more and will challenge it lifetime(Mario Kart). Sony doesnt have shit on the level of AC and Mario Kart. I guess you are trying to disqualify them and say Sony is comparable to the rest? Spidey, Uncharted, TLOU, GoW, GoT, and Horizon are comparable to BOTW, Mario Ody, Smash, and Poke? Thats still a no lol and why should I even disqualify Mario Kart and AC? How about you stop being bitter and realize Nintendo games hit higher heights AND have a higher quantity of releases! Sony makes less games and reach lower heights, does that sound like they sell as many games? 

 

So, what happened to Xbox and its 1st party titles? Where's the helping hand lol.



PotentHerbs said:

I'm sure 25+ Million sellers like GTA, RDR, 20+ Million sellers like COD, 10 - 15 Million sellers like Fifa & Star Wars don't eat into SIE software sales. /s

Hold on, you think MK8 is "well on route" to hit 40 - 50 Million on just the Switch, when it might not reach 30+ Million until 2022? Yeah, Mario Kart is not moving those kind of units, otherwise it would be well past 30 Million lifetime at this point in time. 50 Million is a pipedream unless Nintendo ports Mario Kart 8 for their next console. Again, I'm not sure why you think SM is capped at 20 Million lifetime, it can easily finish with 25 - 30+ Million. Its not like PS4 software is going to stop selling in 2021. Take TLOU, which sold 10+ Million units on the PS3, likely half of those sales coming after the PS4 launch. 

Why are you attributing Switch hardware sales to just Nintendo software sales? Switch being a hybrid console is a big factor. Look at the WiiU or even the Gamecube. It had many, major Nintendo IP, and still ended up as an absolute embarrassment. Even the novelty of the Wii was a bigger factor in moving units compared to Nintendo exclusives. Of course, Sony won't hit 120+ hardware sold without third party support, but Nintendo exclusives don't guarantee 100+ Million hardware sold either, they might not even guarantee 30+ Million units. I don't use handhelds in this comparison because its a completely different market (lower price of entry, lower priced games, different tech expectations, etc). What do you think happens if PS4 hardware and software prices follow the DS hardware and software prices? How about the other way around? 

You're downplaying the legs of PS4 games while giving the best case scenario for Switch titles. Mario, BoTW, BoTW2, Smash, Pokemon, are now all on pace for 30+ Million lifetime? Please. Nintendo IP making 30+ Million units sold look like child plays is just another pipedream. Most of those games will finish around 25 Million lifetime, BoTW and Mario aren't even at the 20+ Million mark yet. If you think the Switch will finish with two titles that sell 50+ Million units, its no wonder why you think Sony isn't close to Nintendo's level, since you're living in some kind of dreamland. How about you have a realistic assessment about Nintendo software sales before posting.

Clearly you are as clueless as it gets, MK8 Deluxe on Switch hit 29 million this pass September. It will blow pass 30 million by the end of this year. Its hilarious you want to acknowledge the legs on Sony games like Nintendo games dont have far superior legs lol. If Spiderman can hit 25 million, then Mario Kart and 50 million is well within reach. The PS4 is dead and yet you trust it to sell millions of more games but a currently peaking console like Switch you doubt? If those PS4 games have so much life left then so does these Switch games. 

So we are back to excuses I see, what do you think would happen if Nintendo had the 3rd party support to push their consoles to higher heights? I dont give a rats ass why you don't count handhelds, Sony tried them and failed miserably. What if handhelds had the hardware power? I see the Sony fandom is just to much in your blood lol. You mention powerful home consoles would sell better if they were as cheap as handhelds but don't acknowledge the downsides of handhelds being cheaper makes getting major 3rd party support much harder. You want every advantage for Sony but never consider the other side of things. Every decision comes with the upsides and downsides. Powerful home consoles get 3rd party support that sell systems that weaker handhelds do not get. Of course you only want to talk about the pricing advantage handhelds have over powerful home consoles.

I could careless about the rest of that nonsense you mentioned regarding Gamecube, WiiU, and Wii. Its just more pathetic Sony fan excuses, trying to downplay Nintendo's clearly superior first party support. We can say Nintendo games have both had success and fails at pushing Nintendo hardware to 100 million, while Sony has never had any success at pushing their own hardware to 100 million without 3rd parties. 

Tell me, how much do you think TLOU, TLOU II, Horizon, GoW, GoT, Uncharted 4, and Spiderman will sell with remasters? Then tell me how much do you think Mario Kart, AC, BOTW, BOTW 2, Mario Ody, Poke S&S, and Smash will sell with remasters? As of September, MK8 Deluxe has hit 29 million(37 million w/ WiiU version) and AC is at 26 million. Smash has surpassed 20 million, BOTW, Mario Ody, and Poke SS are nearing 20 million. While Sony has confirmed TLOU at 20 million and the rest is speculation, hopes and dreams lol.

⚠️WARNED ~ Trolling (new account + habits)

Last edited by CGI-Quality - on 10 December 2020

Around the Network
toru_bozu said:

So, what happened to Xbox and its 1st party titles? Where's the helping hand lol.

Does Xbox platforms reach that height of sales, playstation consoles do? Thats kind of the point I was making in the post, those 3rd parties sell consoles and Sony first party takes advantage. If Xbox platforms started selling 100 million, then maybe you would have a point. Obviousely 3rd party games cant push all consoles to 100 million plus. One of them is the loser and that is most of the time xbox, Halo doesnt get the 100 million install base playstation games get.



PotentHerbs said:

I'm sure 25+ Million sellers like GTA, RDR, 20+ Million sellers like COD, 10 - 15 Million sellers like Fifa & Star Wars don't eat into SIE software sales. /s

Hold on, you think MK8 is "well on route" to hit 40 - 50 Million on just the Switch, when it might not reach 30+ Million until 2022? Yeah, Mario Kart is not moving those kind of units, otherwise it would be well past 30 Million lifetime at this point in time. 50 Million is a pipedream unless Nintendo ports Mario Kart 8 for their next console. Again, I'm not sure why you think SM is capped at 20 Million lifetime, it can easily finish with 25 - 30+ Million. Its not like PS4 software is going to stop selling in 2021. Take TLOU, which sold 10+ Million units on the PS3, likely half of those sales coming after the PS4 launch. 

Why are you attributing Switch hardware sales to just Nintendo software sales? Switch being a hybrid console is a big factor. Look at the WiiU or even the Gamecube. It had many, major Nintendo IP, and still ended up as an absolute embarrassment. Even the novelty of the Wii was a bigger factor in moving units compared to Nintendo exclusives. Of course, Sony won't hit 120+ hardware sold without third party support, but Nintendo exclusives don't guarantee 100+ Million hardware sold either, they might not even guarantee 30+ Million units. I don't use handhelds in this comparison because its a completely different market (lower price of entry, lower priced games, different tech expectations, etc). What do you think happens if PS4 hardware and software prices follow the DS hardware and software prices? How about the other way around? 

You're downplaying the legs of PS4 games while giving the best case scenario for Switch titles. Mario, BoTW, BoTW2, Smash, Pokemon, are now all on pace for 30+ Million lifetime? Please. Nintendo IP making 30+ Million units sold look like child plays is just another pipedream. Most of those games will finish around 25 Million lifetime, BoTW and Mario aren't even at the 20+ Million mark yet. If you think the Switch will finish with two titles that sell 50+ Million units, its no wonder why you think Sony isn't close to Nintendo's level, since you're living in some kind of dreamland. How about you have a realistic assessment about Nintendo software sales before posting.

Mario kart was at 29 million at the end of September. It already definitely passed 30 million by now. It seems likely it will end somewhere between 40 and 50 million by the end of the switchs life.

I cant see spiderman selling millions more on ps4 when it's already got a remaster on a new console. Also any source for that last of us ps3 number, because this is the first I've heard of it selling over 10 million on ps3.

I agree that it's doubtful that those games will reach 30 million. Although I'm not sure why you think they can't and spiderman can?

I'm not sure if you can call anyone unrealistic when you think that spiderman will sell another 10 million on a replaced console and has already been remastered on the new console. Spiderman ps4 is done I doubt it'll sell another 1 million on the console. I don't think AC or MK will manage 50 million on switch but there's more of a chance of that happening then spiderman hitting 30 million on ps4.

In my opinion Sony hasn't quite hit Nintendo levels of sales with software yet. But they might be able to do it this gen. They've improved software sales massively over the last decade, so it's definitely possible to hit that level at some point and maybe even surpass it. Once they have a game that can hit MK levels of sales, they will be on a similar level.



Sony's first party sales this gen have been really impressive, there is no denying that. I never imagined they can reach these levels.
With that said, they are not on Nintendo levels, maybe they will be someday but for now they arent.

Another thing with Sony is they love to heavily bundle their games. Games like the Last of Us Remastered, Uncharted 4, Horizon and God of War have all been heavily bundled. Just last year all 3 of God of War, Horizon and Last of Us Remastered were included in one bundle!
While for Ninty Ive only ever seen them bundle Mario KArt heavily.

And when I talk about bundles I typically mention only ones where the game is basically "free" and not when the bundle equals console + game price.



tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

brute said:

Sony's first party sales this gen have been really impressive, there is no denying that. I never imagined they can reach these levels.
With that said, they are not on Nintendo levels, maybe they will be someday but for now they arent.

Another thing with Sony is they love to heavily bundle their games. Games like the Last of Us Remastered, Uncharted 4, Horizon and God of War have all been heavily bundled. Just last year all 3 of God of War, Horizon and Last of Us Remastered were included in one bundle!
While for Ninty Ive only ever seen them bundle Mario KArt heavily.

And when I talk about bundles I typically mention only ones where the game is basically "free" and not when the bundle equals console + game price.

My ps4 was bundled with last of us remastered, driveclub and uncharted 4. I have to admit Sony do some amazing deals.



pikashoe said:
brute said:

Sony's first party sales this gen have been really impressive, there is no denying that. I never imagined they can reach these levels.
With that said, they are not on Nintendo levels, maybe they will be someday but for now they arent.

Another thing with Sony is they love to heavily bundle their games. Games like the Last of Us Remastered, Uncharted 4, Horizon and God of War have all been heavily bundled. Just last year all 3 of God of War, Horizon and Last of Us Remastered were included in one bundle!
While for Ninty Ive only ever seen them bundle Mario KArt heavily.

And when I talk about bundles I typically mention only ones where the game is basically "free" and not when the bundle equals console + game price.

My ps4 was bundled with last of us remastered, driveclub and uncharted 4. I have to admit Sony do some amazing deals.

No denying the value of the bundles!

But they do inflate the sales numbers of the software.



tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"