By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The 11th Annual Greatest Games Event - Sign Up Thread

I'm in!

Around the Network

RACCOON!!

Nothing, just thought I'd waste 8 seconds of your day today. That's for ripping me off in Spiritfarer!

mZuzek said:

get rekt

The game? Sure.

The defeat? Impossible.

Now that the election is finally over with, we can get to the important things in life. We still need a few more votes.. *cough* ... sign-ups to beat last years results.

I look at you @RolStoppable @peachbuggy @green_sky @sethnintendo @Farsala @Ka-pi96 @Player2 @Immersiveunreality @SanAndreasX @Alex_The_Hedgehog @brute @JimmyFantasy @JuliusHackebeil @Pemalite @SecondWar 

Time runs out as the event starts soon!

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Mnementh said:

Now that the election is finally over with, we can get to the important things in life. We still need a few more votes.. *cough* ... sign-ups to beat last years results.

I look at you @RolStoppable @peachbuggy @green_sky @sethnintendo @Farsala @Ka-pi96 @Player2 @Immersiveunreality @SanAndreasX @Alex_The_Hedgehog @brute @JimmyFantasy @JuliusHackebeil @Pemalite @SecondWar 

Time runs out as the event starts soon!

Thanks, but I think I'm not going to participate this year.

My list would probably be the same, and I'm not on the mood to do it anyway. Maybe next year.

Around the Network

I'll post my list all together. Like i did in previous years. Is that cool?

RolStoppable said:
I post my list when I feel like it. Sometime before the end of the year.I will have to edit my list from last year and remove some games, like Xenoblade Chronicles.

aaaaaaahhhhhhh

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

mZuzek said:
green_sky said:
I'll post my list all together. Like i did in previous years. Is that cool?

As long as you don't do it here, yeah it's cool.

Alright, sign me up mister raccoon.

If anyone stil lhas trouble figuring out what toput on the list: Wikipedia has a list compiled from GOTY-awards from magazines. The single games might be debatable, but overall the list has some good games to pick, if you forget an older game that is worth to be put on your list. Although it is a bit spotty in the 70s... Looking at that it reminds me: I still need to play Zork.

EDIT: actual link added: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_video_games_considered_the_best

Last edited by Mnementh - on 09 November 2020

I think I'm going to be a bit milder this year though, I'll keep my list updated, send a new one to mZuzek soon (not much will change anyway) and participate in the guessing game, but I'm not going to write elaborate stories and have banners with artwork and whatever like in previous years and am thinking about doing blocks of five games instead of one every day.

Last edited by S.Peelman - on 09 November 2020