By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The 11th Annual Greatest Games Event - Sign Up Thread

Count me in!



Around the Network

Well, we still need 12 more, to match last years participations. So calling more people: @Proxy-Pie @QUAKECore89 @V-r0cK @AngryLittleAlchemist @Azuren @coolbeans @Finale @GuyDuke 



3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Mnementh said:

Well, we still need 12 more, to match last years participations. So calling more people: @Proxy-Pie @QUAKECore89 @V-r0cK @AngryLittleAlchemist @Azuren @coolbeans @Finale @GuyDuke 

I don't have 50 games i like that much. I don't even know if i have 40.



Finale said:
Mnementh said:

Well, we still need 12 more, to match last years participations. So calling more people: @Proxy-Pie @QUAKECore89 @V-r0cK @AngryLittleAlchemist @Azuren @coolbeans @Finale @GuyDuke 

I don't have 50 games i like that much. I don't even know if i have 40.

just list persona multiple times with the different editions



 "I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
Finale said:

I don't have 50 games i like that much. I don't even know if i have 40.

just list persona multiple times with the different editions

For a burn to be good it has to make sense first.



Around the Network

I'll join. Thanks for the mention :)



Sign me in!
I have easy choices from 1 to 25, from 26 to 5 will be hard to pick.



Just to make sure, it is any game released before November 2020. So I'm good to post a game that came out two a years ago that I only played recently?



Fei-Hung said:
Just to make sure, it is any game released before November 2020. So I'm good to post a game that came out two years ago that I only played recently?

Yes.




I make music, check it out here on Bandcamp, Spotify, and Youtube!
my top 50 games

Fuchigole said:
Sign me in!
I have easy choices from 1 to 25, from 26 to 5 will be hard to pick.

Huuuh, funny perspective, I thought it'd be the inverse here. The Top 10's are always the hardest to chose from usually.



Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909