Memento 6 7.06%

Batman Begins 3 3.53%

The Dark Knight 29 34.12%

The Dark Knight Rises 0 0%

The Prestige 8 9.41%

Insomnia 0 0%

Following 0 0%

Total:85

The only one I haven't seen is Following.
Of the rest, I found every one enjoyable, though obviously some more than others.
If I had to pick a top 5 I guess I'd go:

1. Dunkirk
2. Memento
3. Inception
4. Interstellar
5. The Prestige

Around the Network

My top 3:

1)The Dark Knight
2)Inception
3)Interstellar

Inception is my #1. It’s in my top 3 movies of all time. Can’t believe it’s behind Interstellar, here.

CN is my favorite director. Prestige is a little talked about gem. Can’t wait for Tenet!

Memento is still my favorite. The movie's structure is brilliant allowing the viewer to experience the same uncertainty as Leonard about the motivations of the people he interacts with.

Signature goes here!

There are no wrong answers possible in this thread.

Around the Network

I'm surprised interstellar has so many votes I've always considered that to be one of his worst films.

While I did like Interstellar, I put Inception ahead of it as I found the latter to be better paced and more conceptually interesting.

And Memento is just brilliant. Guy Pearce is a hugely underrated actor.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 12 August 2020

pitzy272 said:

Inception is my #1. It’s in my top 3 movies of all time. Can’t believe it’s behind Interstellar, here.

CN is my favorite director. Prestige is a little talked about gem. Can’t wait for Tenet!

Inception wasn't a bad film, but you have to admit it was kind of silly. There was a ton of pointless exposition to explain what was basically a reimagining of the plot to Nightmare on Elmstreet trying to sound profound.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Batman Begins.

Love all his films though, with the exception of Dunkirk.

Tough choice between Interstellar, Inception and Dark Knight.

I'll give it to Inception for it dept. Interstellar falls through because

Spoiler!
the scientists should have seen instantly that the data from the second planet was faked (chlorine is heavier than air, so there can't be a pocket of air in a hole, it would be a pocket of chlorine and the breathable air would be higher up in the atmosphere.) and going to the first one should not having been on debate (that high wall of water was to be expected as close to such a big gravity well, and as a result make the planet uninhabitable),

so half of the plot could easily have been avoided.

Dark Knight was great, but somewhat inferior to Inception in my opinion.