Memento 6 7.06%

Batman Begins 3 3.53%

The Dark Knight 29 34.12%

The Dark Knight Rises 0 0%

The Prestige 8 9.41%

Insomnia 0 0%

Following 0 0%

Total:85

Everyone isn't voting for The Prestige? Is it because you haven't seen The Prestige? I mean I wanted to vote for Memento but The Prestige is The Prestige so I voted for The Prestige.

Twitter: @d21lewis

Around the Network

Interstellar is one of those films that I fear to rewatch because it impressed me a lot when it released on theaters but the more I remember it, the more I think that it wasn't that great so I don't want to sort of ruin that memory.

Interstellar, except the rushed wire-work portion near the end. How does pendulum motion exist in zero-g void? More budget and time was needed on those zip-line.

Edit: cast, science, tech, and planet-hopping were perfect though!!

Last edited by Mospeada21CA - on 08 August 2020

I hated all his films except The Prestige. It was enjoyable. So that. I detest his Batman froggy voice films. Esp the third one. Christ that film is shit.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

d21lewis said:
Everyone isn't voting for The Prestige? Is it because you haven't seen The Prestige? I mean I wanted to vote for Memento but The Prestige is The Prestige so I voted for The Prestige.

Well I was supposed to vote for The Prestige but apparently I didn't. I'll have to talk to myself about that.

Around the Network
gergroy said:
I really like interstellar. Dark knight is really good too, but I think interstellar is his best.

Its not possible ( that interestellar is better)! No, its neccesary!

This is exactly the way I think. I can watch more times Dark Knight, but interstellar still comes on top imo.

"We all make choices, but in the end, our choices make us" - Andrew Ryan, Bioshock.

Dulfite said:
The music of Interstellar is unparalleled. And Hanz does amazing music for a lot of Nolan films that is astounding, but Interstellar takes it to another level. I've never been so moved by a movie's score in my life.

I hear ya... The docking scene and the score at that point. Just wow.

"We all make choices, but in the end, our choices make us" - Andrew Ryan, Bioshock.

inception dark knight and dunkirk were all made exceptionally well!

but i have to go with the legend that is ledgers joker in the dark knight!

Haven’t seen Dunkirk, Insomnia and Following of those. Most are quite good.

I think I liked Interstellar, The Dark Knight, Memento and The Prestige best. I didn’t care for Inception, though it was extremely gimmicky. The Dark Knight is one of the best comic book films out there, along with Logan. Interstellar was epic, unexpected and beautifully made.

I vote Interstellar.

S.Peelman said:
Haven’t seen Dunkirk, Insomnia and Following of those. Most are quite good.

I think I liked Interstellar, The Dark Knight, Memento and The Prestige best. I didn’t care for Inception, though it was extremely gimmicky. The Dark Knight is one of the best comic book films out there, along with Logan. Interstellar was epic, unexpected and beautifully made.

I vote Interstellar.

Unless you have an outright dislike for war movies, I highly recommend Dunkirk.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.