The Dark Knight 29 34.12%

The Dark Knight Rises 0 0%

The Prestige 8 9.41%

Insomnia 0 0%

Following 0 0%

Total:85
curl-6 said:
S.Peelman said:

Yeah I know, and I actually like war movies. I want to watch Dunkirk at some point. Same with 1917.

I really loved both of those; I'd give the edge to Dunkirk but both are amazing. :)

I just really need to find the time lol.

Around the Network
Shaunodon said:
d21lewis said:
Everyone isn't voting for The Prestige? Is it because you haven't seen The Prestige? I mean I wanted to vote for Memento but The Prestige is The Prestige so I voted for The Prestige.

Well I was supposed to vote for The Prestige but apparently I didn't. I'll have to talk to myself about that.

I understand. Your finger slipped (along with most other people in this thread). That's the biggest flaw with vgchartz polls. When you make a mistake, you can't change it. Maybe one day...

It's close between Inception and the Dark Knight, but the Dark Knight just barely edges it out. Never seen Interstellar. Guess I'll have to check that one out.

The Dark Knight. It's his only masterpiece and rises above his other films and the film heap in general.

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 151 million (was 73, then 96, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 57 million (was 60 million, then 67 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

Fell asleep rather quickly both attempts at watching inception. Nothing against the movie, I just need to try watching it during the day long before bed.

I'll vote for Dunkirk. That movie does an excellent job at making feel uncomfortable, anxious, tense, excited, relieved, and cheerful. Just an all around amazing thriller.

EDIT: I also haven't seen Following, Insomnia, and The Prestige.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network
Dgc1808 said:

Fell asleep rather quickly both attempts at watching inception. Nothing against the movie, I just need to try watching it during the day long before bed.

I'll vote for Dunkirk. That movie does an excellent job at making feel uncomfortable, anxious, tense, excited, relieved, and cheerful. Just an all around amazing thriller.

EDIT: I also haven't seen Following, Insomnia, and The Prestige.

I've heard Inception described as a dumb person's smart film, so why I didn't enjoy it, I don't know =P
I think mostly everyone else sees it as A Nightmare on Elmstreet + more action - Freddy/horror - I'm personally more of a dark comedy/horror fan, so Nightmare on Elmstreet appealed to me more (mostly dumb films for dumb people)

In my opinion, it's not a bad film, but it has horribly pretentious fans - kind of like Fight Club and Matrix: but they'll be the first people to tell you "No-no! It's not us, but Wes Anderson fans who are pretentious!" =P

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

One of the most amazing heart-pounding works of cinematography since Children of Men.

I've seen all his films, what a master. Hard to decide if i like him better or Stanley Kubrick!

Interstellar gets my vote.

I hope Tenet is even better 🙊

Batman Begins was my personal favourite, but I have seen it to many times. Still voted for Batman Begins. Interstellar is a good second. Dark knight feels really overrated for me.

coolharry said:
Batman Begins was my personal favourite, but I have seen it to many times. Still voted for Batman Begins. Interstellar is a good second. Dark knight feels really overrated for me.

I thought I was alone in thinking Batman Begins was the superior film in that trilogy.

But then again, I tend to have a tendency to enjoy the first act or two of super hero series flicks, they're generally the most original part. But Batman Begins actually had a great third act too, the twist actually surprised me.