By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Scariest movie you've ever seen?

Stuart23 said:
When I was young, Child's Play scared the SHIT out of me and my brother. My brother to this day still are traumatized from toys (He is 31 lol) and Signs too,still love that one. Also The Thing (the original), I watched not that long ago and I wasn't that scared from a movie in a long time.

Was looking for this comment. Child's Play is my favorite. First movie I remember (one of my first memories when I was 3 or 4), and I was terrified. My dad let us watch it and my mother was so upset with him lol. Watched a lot of horror after that, but as a kid, nothing scared me like that little ginger killer doll. Now no movies scare me, but enjoy the horror genre for its camp and gore.

Chucky is the best. Going to get the Good Guy Doll this December through a kickstarter that used movie studio molds!

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:
PwerlvlAmy said:
emoji movie

The film is just so horrifyingly shitty.

i still have nightmares

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Don't watch enough horror movies to have a scariest one. But my favorite favorite is The Thing (1982).

Well for me it was The Lamp (1987) I was like 4 years old when I saw it lol.

After that point nothing was scary.

I watched it 20 years later and was like fuck this movie is shit lol.

I could list a few movies that I found to be scary when I was a little boy, but nowadays there's not a single horror movie (including ones from the past) that could scare me.

I've seen too much and especially when you expect it its scariness, you will be disappointed.
Some people mentioned The Conjuring and I thought this was the least scary horror movie I watched in a very long time. Nothing frightening about that.

It gets scary when you don't expect it, so the natural answer would be that it can't be a horror film. Jumanji back in the day scared me more than any horror film could ever do today.

As for recent horror films that had a few scary moments I would recommend Life.

Around the Network

I love horror movies. Hard to find any that really scare me. The Ring and The Ring Two I find creepy but love them. Two of my favorite horror movies. Signs, however....I was 14 when that came out and saw it in the theater. Scared the hell out of me and I had nightmares for about 4 nights after seeing it.

My blog: TsalagiDragon on Wordpress

My online store: Tsalagi Dreams 

My Twitter: @Scary4Eva

Hmm, I don't really get scared by horror movies these days, in the past I remember getting scared by The Strangers but these days I mainly watch horror movies for their atmosphere or for the cheesy acting.

The Blair Witch Project. It just freaked me out.

I generally dislike horror movies but my wife loves them so I've had to sit through some absolute dross. I don't get scared but the best is the descent, as it also plays to my claustrophobia. It follows was good. I find stuff like the conjuring so bland and boring.

Have you guys all seen A Quiet Place yet? Definitely puts you on edge. Pretty original idea and it doesn't rely to heavily on cheap scares.