By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies Discussion - Scariest movie you've ever seen?

Ultrashroomz said:
Ka-pi96 said:

The new one, or the old one?

The 1982 one, wasn't even aware there was a new one.

:O Well I guess now you've got a new movie to watch then!

The 1982 one was awesome though. So is the new one actually, and it's a prequel so you could rewatch the old one right after, so watch it!

Last edited by Ka-pi96 - on 13 May 2018

Around the Network

Shame that nobody here has mentioned, oh, a certain burn faced child killer with blades on his fingers and a snazzy fedora.

The original Exorcist freaked me out when i saw it the first time as a 19 year old.

CaptainExplosion said:

Shame that nobody here has mentioned, oh, a certain burn faced child killer with blades on his fingers and a snazzy fedora.

That freak scared me shitless... 2 decades ago. Now, I can sit through any NoES movie completely unfazed. Not much really scares me, anymore.

Dead Silence, doe. Surprised nobody's mentioned that yet. I do see a lot of Conjuring mentions, though. It just goes to show what a horror mastermind James Wan truly is. I can't wait to see his take on the next series of Resident Evil films. 

KManX89 said:
CaptainExplosion said:

That freak scared me shitless... 2 decades ago. Now, I can sit through any NoES movie completely unfazed. Not much really scares me, anymore.

Dead Silence, doe. Surprised nobody's mentioned that yet. I do see a lot of Conjuring mentions, though. It just goes to show what a horror mastermind James Wan truly is. I can't wait to see his take on the next series of Resident Evil films. 

And then there's Freddy's idea for interior design:

Around the Network

Insidious Part III is another movie that made me jump at certain parts.

And ironically enough, it was also made by James Wan, albeit as a producer this time.

Man, that guy really knows how to make a scary movie.

Totally a circumstantial situation but Friday the 13th Part VIII as it was the first horror movie I had ever seen. Older friend of mine decided that 6 year old me should watch it.... yea that sucked.

I do love a good horror movie though these days.

Haven't had too many jump scares for a while. But when I was a yiung lady with my first wife Signs scared the hell out of us.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Blair With Project. As a kid I was scared shitless. But I still loved the movie.
The second movie however was so bad that even as a kid I wasn't scared at all. The new one was ok. But today movies can't really scare me anymore. Which is kinda sad. I remember being too scared to play Resident Evil or Silent Hill on the PS1. Good times.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Sunstrider said:
Either The Shutter (2004) Thai version or The Woman in Black.

I was going to say Shutter. One scene made me cover my eyes with my hands, and peek through the fingers.