CrazyGamer2017

    5,615

    L5: Zergling (4,385 until level 6)
    CrazyGamer2017
    • A 42 year old male gamer
    • Belgium
    • Joined on October 4th 2017, last online on 23 February 2020.
    • Profile Views: 4,916
    • Forum posts: 1,492 times which averages 1 posts per day
    • User Reviews: 0 reviews
    •   VG$ -6,310.00
    Banned (Expires: 9th Jul 10)
    Permaban - Other (I was just about to grant you that requested perma and had wished you well in the final PM, but a post like this permanently seals your fate. Now, you don't even have the option to potentially return to the site with a different account. Really unfortunate that you chose this route and didn't allow me to help you further, but, either way, out to the door, dinosaur!) ~ CGI-Quality

    Badges: (view all)

    2 Years Has been a VGChartz member for over 2 years.
    Mirror Image Awarded for uploading an avatar.
    Breaking Out Managed to avoid being banned for 1 year.
    Ride Into the Sunset Managed to avoid being banned for 3 months.
    Vice Free Managed to avoid being banned for 6 months.
    Escape Artist Managed to avoid being banned for 1 month.
    One Piece at a Time Add your first game to your collection.
    Open For Business Earned 10 badges.
    1st Birthday Has been a VGChartz member for over 1 year.
    Littlest Genocide 1,000 posts on the gamrConnect forums.
    Harvest Time Logged in at the start of Spring.
    So You Came Back For More, Huh? Logged in a second time.
    Hit And Run 15 comments posted on VGChartz news articles.
    Leaving Limbo 100 posts on the gamrConnect forums.

    Recent Posts

    < 1 - 20 of 1494 <
    Write 66

    New PS4's ad : The Best Place to Play (2020)

    in Sony Discussion on 23 February 2020

    I hope PS4 and later on PS5 will be the best place to play. Goodbye everyone, wish you the best :-) ...

    Write 5419

    The Moderator Thread

    in Website Topics on 23 February 2020

    I have two accounts, you VGC fools and you never noticed. That's right, I am here admitting that I broke one of your sacred rules, deliberately with ill intent, just to piss you off. This is my secondary account and there is NOTHING you can do about that, HAHAHAHAHA! I made sure you'd never find what my REAL account is. I have committed the perfect crime and you are fools that can do nothing...

    Write 43

    What is the most scariest realistic thought that you believe will come true?

    in General Discussion on 23 February 2020

    That humans with their ignorance, their religions, their beliefs, their intolerance, their profound sense of injustice, their love for abusing whatever power they have, their arrogance, their malevolence, that these humans could one day take over earth and be the dominant species that preys upon all other species including other humans ... Oh they already have, oops too late v_v On a less...

    Write 6740

    Coronavirus (COVID-19) Discussion Thread

    in General Discussion on 23 February 2020

    SvennoJ said: It sounds like you're the one that's panicking. The world will go on, life will go on. Indeed very likely not everyone will get infected when it spirals out of control and spreads like the flu, perhaps a way to combat the effects and increase survival rate will be found as well. But things are serious when 20% of cases end up seriously ill to critical condition status. The...

    Write 55

    Recommend a lesser known awesome YouTube gaming channel

    in Gaming Discussion on 23 February 2020

    I don't know whether this channel has already been recommended but if not I'll go with MBG, it's a lesser known channel and I like it almost to the point of calling it awesome. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-r774_ow9ojRSQnDv-PpyA/videos Also if you happen to speak french, I definitely must recommend this channel which I consider...

    Write 6740

    Coronavirus (COVID-19) Discussion Thread

    in General Discussion on 23 February 2020

    Bofferbrauer2 said: CrazyGamer2017 said: Amazing Einstein, you know how to read statistics, I tip my hat to you sir. And now we know for sure (since you know how to read statistics) that we are fucked. It's the end, collapse is just around the corner so start crapping your pants, take a gun and go kill people randomly in the street, it's ok, if you don't kill them, they will die...

    Write 6740

    Coronavirus (COVID-19) Discussion Thread

    in General Discussion on 23 February 2020

    drkohler said: CrazyGamer2017 said: Do you realize what you are saying? You are saying that you know for sure that there will be hundred of millions killed by this virus.. Not a single word I wrote was about death count. It was about suggested total number of infections. This is something I notice in many of your posts: If you are caught with pants down, you simple...

    Write 6740

    Coronavirus (COVID-19) Discussion Thread

    in General Discussion on 23 February 2020

    Bofferbrauer2 said: 1. That ain't objective at all. It takes quite a while before someone infected would die so the statistic is skewed against the mortality rate. Hence why your 2% number is simply way too low.Taking death vs recovery numbers instead is a more realistic notion, since both are about the outcome of an infection, be it positive or negative.2. Nope, I actually watch seldom any...

    Write 6740

    Coronavirus (COVID-19) Discussion Thread

    in General Discussion on 23 February 2020

    SvennoJ said: I haven't read anything about people being immune to the virus, but sure if it only has the capacity to infect half the population, no worries! People also were not immune to the 2002 - 2003 Corona virus the one called SARS, still the world did not end, and you did not get half the world population infected by it. If I remember correctly, about 700 people...

    Write 6740

    Coronavirus (COVID-19) Discussion Thread

    in General Discussion on 23 February 2020

    drkohler said: CrazyGamer2017 said: I'll bet that there won't even be 230 million infected worldwide, let alone 8 billion. At this point in time, you would lose that bet, no discussion about it. Do you realize what you are saying? You are saying that you know for sure that there will be hundred of millions killed by this virus, you know it for sure, it's done,...

    Write 63

    What's your favourite genre of music?

    in Music Discussion on 23 February 2020

    Mostly 1980's pop music, back when video killed the radio stars of course. But I also like many other genres so I think it will be shorter to speak of the genres I don't like. I really don't like Rap, man I hate rap, it's too repetitive and kind of aggressive, doesn't ring with me. Hip-hop is also a genre I don't like, I'm not even sure how to define it. Techno, trance and related genres are...

    Write 6740

    Coronavirus (COVID-19) Discussion Thread

    in General Discussion on 23 February 2020

    Bofferbrauer2 said: Keep in mind it takes a while between being infected and dying from the infection. Due to this, your 2% is simply too low.If you rather compare the number of deaths vs recoveries, then you'll reach 10%. By that regard, the 230M figure is actually rather conservative Nope, I'll continue comparing deaths vs infected because that is the only objective...

    Write 101

    Sony cancelling PAX East 2020 attendance due to coronavirus concerns

    in Sony Discussion on 23 February 2020

    sales2099 said: I’m not the only one here saying Sony is milking the virus situation a little much. MS is attending GDC, they confirmed Turn 10 will be discussing next gen ray tracing. So that tells me something.I’m just seeing MS being very active lately, with VGA, GDC, E3....and I seeing Sony making a lot of excuses to not be at these events. You know where I stand but...

    Write 6740

    Coronavirus (COVID-19) Discussion Thread

    in General Discussion on 23 February 2020

    SvennoJ said: CrazyGamer2017 said: What's to deal with? You most likely won't catch it, but even if you do, you have roughly a 98% chance of being ok and a 2% chance of dying. I don't understand why such low odds produce such a high media frenzy? What?https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/A disease that can potentially kill 230 million people is not worthy of...

    Write 6740

    Coronavirus (COVID-19) Discussion Thread

    in General Discussion on 23 February 2020

    Immersiveunreality said: This looks like something we eventually all have to deal with. What's to deal with? You most likely won't catch it, but even if you do, you have roughly a 98% chance of being ok and a 2% chance of dying. I don't understand why such low odds produce such a high media frenzy? ...

    Write 97

    Do you workout ?

    in Sports Discussion on 23 February 2020

    Hell no, I'm as lazy as one can be, why would I ever want to work out? I used to though but that was long ago. Exception made of walking. Whenever I go out I walk cause I don't want to waste money in public transportation, but then again I almost never go out, why would I ever want to go out? There's people outside, humans. Why would I want to see those? ...

    Write 40

    How many movies do you see in theaters each year?

    in Movies Discussion on 23 February 2020

    I don't go out to see movies anymore. I prefer to watch them at home on my TV, through Netflix mostly. ...

    Write 23

    Global Hardware 15 February 2020

    in Sales Discussion on 23 February 2020

    Radek said: In Europe PS4 outsold Xbox 7:1 this week. And in Japan the PS4 roughly outsold the Xbox 200:1 And to add insult to injury, the Japanese sales of the PS4 this week aren't even that much impressive, I mean 7700 PS4 units sold is not exactly a juggernaut in sales. ...

    Write 33

    DQ XI

    in Nintendo Discussion on 23 February 2020

    Ultrashroomz said: That's the greatest thread title I've ever seen.Anyways, if you're talking about DQXI, there's a 10 hour demo on the eShop, and I think you can transfer your progress, so yea. See I don't get that. Why would the publisher of DQ11 put a demo of that game on the eShop and not on the PSN? Makes no sense to me. The point of a demo is to make people want to buy the game...

    Write 71

    How do I lose belly fat?

    in General Discussion on 23 February 2020

    ArchangelMadzz said: Yeah that's not how it works, you lose weight and fat gradually goes from all different areas.Working out causes muscles to grow and get stronger, so bodybuilders can target specific areas, but fat doesn't get worked when you work out, fat burns due to needing extra calories to survive, you don't choose where the fat comes from. For example people have chubby fingers,...

    < 1 - 20 of 1494 <

    Game Stats

    • 1 total number of games
    • 0 games in common
    • average game rating
    • PS3 favourite console (1 games)
    • Adventure favourite genre (1 games)
    • 0% of games completed