Forums - General Discussion - What's your favourite soft drink?

What's your favourite soft drink?

Coca-Cola 35 27.13%

Pepsi 11 8.53%

Fanta 11 8.53%

Tango 0 0.00%

Sprite 13 10.08%

Lilt 0 0.00%

Irn-Bru 3 2.33%

7up 1 0.78%

Dr Pepper 18 13.95%

Other 37 28.68%

Total:129
mZuzek said:
Angelus said:
Coke for me. When I was a kid my mom drilled it into my head that Coke is basically a miracle cure for stomach bugs, and....well since then it's pretty much been like a super placebo for me lol. Whenever I get sick I just drink some coke, and start feeling better pretty much instantly. Works every time. Even cured me of a bad case of food poisoning once when me and 3 of my friends got sent to the hospital thanks to some less than delightful oysters during a weekend in Dublin. The rest of them were in the hospital on IV for almost a week. Coke is life.

Well actually, I think Coke is death, eventually at least. But it sure is life while it lasts.

Well if you wanna get all technical, then life is death

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
I've cut soft drinks out of my diet entirely a really long time ago but on the rare occasions I do take one, I'll opt for Sprite.

Same, I haven't had one in almost 4 years. It used to be not an uncommon occurrence for me to sleep with a can of coke on my nightstand, and drink little bits throughout the night. I went from full-blown soda degenerate to water zealot. I do drink other stuff, just no soft drinks, and very little fruit juice.

Chinese food for breakfast

Flilix said:
Ka-pi96 said:

I've never even seen a mountain dew in person, dr pepper is everywhere though and awesome!

Really? I've been to  London for a week, and they were selling Mountain Dew everywhere. It was pretty hard not to see it.

So I bought one (because I was curious what that strange drink was), it tasted pretty bad though.

You've been in London longer than I have then

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

Mello Yello is the best.

In old days I liked Sprite Remix though.

I drink like 1 12 oz can a day, it really isn't that bad for you if you keep it low. And it's not like I get sugar from many other foods in my diet.

Rockstar Killer Cherry.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
Angelus said:
mZuzek said:

Well actually, I think Coke is death, eventually at least. But it sure is life while it lasts.

Well if you wanna get all technical, then life is death

Potentially.

AngryLittleAlchemist said:

Mountain Dew Voltage > Orange Soda(I think Sunkist is the one I like?) > Barq's Root Beer > A good vanilla coke > A good cherry coke >  Mountain Dew OG > Dr. Pepper > Coke and Pepsi > Sprite > A bad vanilla coke > A bad cherry coke(most often have a bad one) >>>> Code Red

Mtn Dew Voltage is amazing. Been my fav ever since it came out. It tastes like another drink I can remember having as a kid, but I have no idea what that drink was.

None. Juice at best.

SKMBlake said:
Pepsi, because it's way better than Coca-cola.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames